Phage Display optimized SS320 (MC1061 F') Electrocompetent Cells (DUOS) > 4 x 10e10 cfu/ug Add to Cart
|Quantity:||12 transformations (6 x 50 ul)|
SS320 (also known as MC1061 F′) (and which are unique to our partner Lucigen) Electrocompetent Cells have the highest transformation efficiency (≥4 x 10e10 cfu/ug) available for phage display library screening, enabling you to create extremely large libraries.
• Phage display library construction and screening
• Antibody epitope mapping
• Peptide ligand identification
• Protein:Protein interaction identification
• Directed evolution of proteins
• Find tumor antigens, candidates for therapeutic antibodies, enzyme inhibitors, receptor agonists, etc.
Transformation efficiency of Lucigen´s electrocompetent bacterial cells for phage display compared to competitor´s specification.
Medium Size of SS320 Electrocompetent Cells f. Phage Display
Large Size of SS320 Electrocompetent Cells for Phage Display
TG1 Electrocompetent Cells for Phage Display
ER2738 Electrocompetent Cells for Phage Display
Ask us for a free sample combo (60500-0-LU:TG1, SS320, ER2738)