SmartSEC Single for EV Isolation Add to Cart
• Quick and easy isolation
• Better purity and yield than ultracentrifugation
• Higher EV concentration per fraction than conventional size exclusion chromatography kits
• Validated for human serum, plasma, and CSF as well as Aplysia californica hemolymph
How it works
The SmartSEC Single workflow is fast and easy. Simply apply 100 – 250 µl of cleared serum or plasma with additional column buffer or up to 4 mL of other biofluids directly to the pre-washed column, incubate, and centrifuge to elute the EVs.
Compatible with most downstream applications such as:
• Mass spectrometry
• Western blotting
• Nanoparticle tracking analysis (NTA)
• Transmission electron microscopy (TEM)
• RNA-sequencing (NGS)
EVs isolated using SmartSEC Single possess typical EV morphology
Transmission electron microscopy (TEM) of EVs isolated from serum using SmartSEC Single possess typical EV morphology—intact vesicles with a double layer of membranes—with little visible background debris.