Global UltraRapid Lentiviral Titer Kit (for Human and Mouse Cells): Determination of copy number of integrated Lentiviral Constructs Add to Cart
Accurately measure the amount of infectious particles faster than with conventional p24 ELISA titer kits (less than 3 hours from cells-to-titer!)
• Accurate qPCR measurement of lentiviral titers.
• No isolation or concentration of genomic DNA required.
• Built-in reference control for normalization.
• Dynamic titering up to 15 MOI.
• Compatible with most WPRE-containing lenti-constructs (e.g. pLVCT-H1, pLVTHM, pGIPZ, HiPerform™ and all SBI lentivectors.)
Measure exact infectivity of virus with no inactive virus background
The UltraRapid Lentiviral Global Titer Kit is designed to rapidly determine the titers of pseudoviral particles that are generated with SBI’s FIV and HIV based vectors and other WPRE-containing lentiviral vectors.
It allows users to measure the copy numbers of integrated lentiviral constructs in genomic DNA of transduced target cells. Except for nuclease-free water, the kit contains all components necessary for measuring the amounts of endogenous PGK1 DNA and the pseudo-lentiviral-specific WPRE element that is integrated into the genomes of successfully tranduced cells in each sample. The titer of each sample is then determined by calculating the amount of WPRE element relative to that of Ultra Conserved Region 1 (UCR1) DNA against a standard curve generated with the provided calibration standards. The advantage of the the LV961A-1 kit is that the UCR1 primers are completely compatible with both Human and Mouse genomes, thus you can titer from either of those cell types
Cell lysis buffer
2x SYBR Green hotstart Taq DNA polymerase master mix
- Mendenhall A, Lesnik J, Mukherjee C, Antes T, Sengupta R Packaging HIV- or FIV-based lentivector expression constructs and transduction of VSV-G pseudotyped viral particles J Vis Exp 2012 Apr 8(62):e3171.
- Lesch HP, Laitinen A, Peixoto C, Vicente T, Makkonen KE, Laitinen L, Pikkarainen JT, Samaranayake H, Alves PM, Carrondo MJ, Ylä-Herttuala S, Airenne KJ Production and purification of lentiviral vectors generated in 293T suspension cells with baculoviral vectors Gene Ther 2011 Jun18(6):531-8 doi: 101038/gt2010162.
- Hollander JA, Im HI, Amelio AL, Kocerha J, Bali P, Lu Q, Willoughby D, Wahlestedt C, Conkright MD, Kenny PJ Striatal microRNA controls cocaine intake through CREB signalling Nature 2010 Jul 8466(7303):197-202.
- Angelo Veronese, Laura Lupini, Jessica Consiglio, Rosa Visone, Manuela Ferracin, Francesca Fornari, Nicola Zanesi, Hansjuerg Alder, Gemma D´Elia, Laura Gramantieri, Luigi Bolondi, Giovanni Lanza, Patrizia Querzoli, Adriano Angioni, Carlo M Croce, and Massimo Negrini Oncogenic Role of miR-483-3p at the IGF2/483 Locus Cancer Res 2010 Apr 1570(8):3140.