TransDux MAX Lentivirus Transduction Enhancer Add to Cart
Take Your Transduction Efficiencies to a Whole New Level
• Efficient—up to 8-fold greater transduction efficiency than polybrene, and 4-fold greater efficiency than standard TransDux reagent as measured by qPCR
• Easy-to-use—kit format requires minimal hands-on time (<5 minutes)
• Non-toxic—no need to change out media after infection
• Versatile—works with all types of packaged lentivirus
• Flexible—enhances transduction efficiency in a wide variety of cell lines
• Broadly compatible—does not interfere with downstream gene expression or functional assays
Building on SBI’s popular TransDux™ virus transduction reagent (Cat# LV850A-1-SBI), TransDux MAX (Cat# LV860A-1-SBI) further increases transduction efficiencies by 4-fold, for better, more reliable lentiviral gene expression across a wide range of cell types and with any lentivector.
TransDux MAX comes in an easy-to-use, two component format (TransDux and MAX Enhancer), good for 100 transduction reactions (One reaction is defined as treating 500 µl of conditioned media in a single well of 24-well plate).
Simply mix both reagents into conditioned media from target cells, and infect with your lentivirus of choice for a higher level of transduction efficiency.
Comparative Transduction Efficiency Data
TransDux MAX delivers even higher transduction efficiencies than the original TransDux reagent. SBI’s BLIV713 pre-packaged lentivirus [CMV-Luciferase-EF1a-copGFP-T2A-Puro] was transduced into HT1080 cells using either TransDux MAX, TransDux, or Polybrene. Cells were imaged for GFP expression 72 hours post-infection. (Left panel) Microscopy of transduced cells. (Right panel) qPCR-based quantitation of virus infectivity.
Increase Transduction Efficiency across a broad range of cell lines
TransDux MAX delivers high transduction efficiencies across a broad range of cell types. Transduction of SBI’s LV605 pre-packaged virus [MSCV-GFP-T2A-RFP] into various cell lines (HT1080, HepG2, and Jurkat T-cells). Cells were imaged for RFP expression 72 hours post-infection.