Endura Chemically Competent Cells (DUOS) (direct replacement for Stbl3 and SURE Chem cells) > 1 x 10e7 cfu/ug Add to Cart
|Quantity:||24 transformations (12 x 80 ul)|
Conserve clones that contain unstable sequences
• Clone unstable sequences (e.g. retroviral elements) with reliable results
• The cells of choice for propagating lentiviral constructs, e.g. CRISPR Cas9 lentiviral gRNA constructs and libraries, such as the GeCKO (Genome Scale CRISPR Knock Out) pooled lentiviral gRNA libraries.
• Direct replacement for Invitrogen Stbl3™ and Agilent SURE strain
• Stable Genotype without resistance marker
• Excellent value
• High efficiency: > 1 × 10e7 cfu/ug
• Your choice of two packaging formats
• Also available as electrocompetent cells (> 1 × 10e10 cfu/ug)
Lucigen’s Endura Competent Cells (Genotype: recA13 supE44 ara-14 galK2 lacY1 proA2 rpsL20(StrR) xyl-5 λ– leu mtl-1 F– mcrB mrr hsdS20(rB–, mB–) are a commonly used strain for cloning, maintaining and stably propagating sequences that suffer unwanted recombination events in other strains, e.g. inverted repeats or other sequences prone to recombination (commonly found for example in retroviral genes).
Chemical or electrocompetent, whichever method of transformation you prefer, Lucigen´s Endura cells give you higher efficiency at better prices.
Endura™ Competent Cells include Control DNA and Recovery Medium, and are available packaged as SOLOs (1 transformation per tube) or DUOs (2 transformations per tube) as indicated. Recovery Medium is also available separately. The specified transformation efficiencies are with pUC DNA, unless indicated otherwise.
PLEASE NOTE: Free samples, bulk quantities, and custom packaging are also available. Please contact us for further information.