Urine Cell-Free Circulating RNA Purification Maxi Kit Add to Cart
Special284.40 € - valid until 31 December 2021
• Isolate all sizes of circulating and exosomal RNA, including microRNA
• Versatile urine input ranging from 10 mL to 30 mL
• No phenol extractions
• No carrier RNA
• Bind and elute all RNA irrespective of size or GC content, without bias
• Concentrate circulating RNA and Exosomal RNA into a flexible elution volume ranging from 50 µL to 100 µL
• Purify high-quality RNA in 40 - 45 minutes
• Purified RNA is suitable for a variety of downstream applications, including Small RNA Sequencing
The Urine Cell-Free Circulating RNA Purification Maxi Kit provides a fast, reliable and convenient method to purify and concentrate high quality, high purity and inhibitor-free cell-free circulating RNA, including exosomal RNA as well as viral RNA from fresh, preserved or frozen urine samples from volumes ranging from 10 mL to 30 mL. The first column will handle the large volume input of urine that is followed by a concentration on a mini column for a final elution of 50 µL to 100 µL.
All components for the purification are provided in one convenient and fast kit for the easy processing of small input volumes of bodily fluids. For a schematic workflow of the protocol click here.
The purified urine RNA is fully compatible with all downstream applications including PCR, qPCR, methylation-sensitive reverse transcription qPCR, reverse transcription PCR, Northern blotting, RNase protection and primer extension, expression array assays, and NGS.
- El-Mogy M. et al. (2018) Diversity and signature of small RNA in different bodily fluids using next generation sequencing. BMC Genomics 19:408.