Plasma/Serum Cell-Free Circulating DNA (cfc DNA, ccf DNA) Purification Midi Kit Add to Cart
Special393.30 € - valid until 31 March 2019
For rapid and simple purification of Cell-Free Circulating DNA from plasma/serum samples
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Versatile plasma and serum input volumes - Isolate circulating DNA from 1ml - 4ml of plasma/serum.
• Fast and easy processing - Rapid spin-column format allows for the processing of multiple samples in less than 20 minutes.
• Concentrate Cell-Free Circulating DNA – Cell-Free Circulating DNA present in input volumes of 1ml - 4ml are concentrated into final elution volumes of 50 µL - 100 µL.
• Isolate inhibitor-free DNA - Purified DNA can be used in a number of sensitive downstream applications including PCR, qPCR, methylation-sensitive PCR and Southern Blot analysis.
• Isolate all sizes of circulating DNA- The kit allows for the isolation of all sizes of fragmented cell-free circulating DNA, ranging from high molecular weight fragments down to fragments as small as 50bps.
• Isolate viral and bacterial DNA
• Compatible with Streck Cell-Free DNA BCT® Tubes
The purified DNA is compatible with most molecular biological applications such as:
• Southern Blot
• Methylation-sensitive PCR
• CpG array
• Restriction enzyme digestions
• Viral Detection
• Bacterial Detection