Plasma/Serum Cell-Free Circulating DNA (cfc DNA, ccf DNA) Purification Mini Kit Add to Cart
Special221.40 € - valid until 31 March 2019
For rapid and simple purification of Cell-Free Circulating DNA from plasma/serum samples
Features and Benefits
• Versatile plasma and serum input volumes - Isolate circulating DNA from 200 µL - 500 µL of plasma/serum.
• Fast and easy processing - Rapid spin-column format allows for the processing of multiple samples in less than 20 minutes.
• Concentrate Cell-Free Circulating DNA – Cell-Free Circulating DNA present in input volumes of 200 µL - 500 µL are concentrated into final elution volumes of 50 µL - 100 µL.
• Isolate inhibitor-free DNA - Purified DNA can be used in a number of sensitive downstream applications including PCR, qPCR, methylation-sensitive PCR and Southern Blot analysis.
• Isolate all sizes of circulating DNA- The kit allows for the isolation of all sizes of fragmented cell-free circulating DNA, ranging from high molecular weight fragments down to fragments as small as 50bps.
•Isolate viral and bacterial DNA
•Compatible with Streck Cell-Free DNA BCT® Tubes
The purified DNA is compatible with most molecular biological applications such as:
• Southern Blot
• Methylation-sensitive PCR
• CpG array
• Restriction enzyme digestions
• Viral Detection
• Bacterial Detection
- S. Perakis, M. Auer, J. Belic, E. Heitzer. (2017) Advances in Circulating Tumor DNA Analysis. Advances in Clinical Chemistry
- Mauger F, Dulary C, Daviaud C, Deleuze JF, Tost J. (2015) Comprehensive evaluation of methods to isolate, quantify, and characterize circulating cell-free DNA from small volumes of plasma. Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry