Plasma/Serum RNA Purification Mini Kit (Spin Columns), 50 - 200 ul sample input Add to Cart
Special387.90 € - valid until 31 March 2019
For rapid and simple purification of circulating RNA and Exosomal RNA from plasma/serum samples
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• No phenol:chloroform extractions – Circulating RNA and Exosomal RNA is isolated without the use of harmful chemicals such as phenol or chloroform
• Isolate all sizes of circulating RNA and exosomal RNA - The kit allows for the isolation of all sizes of fragmented circulating RNA and exosomal RNA, including microRNA
• Fast and easy processing - Rapid spin column format allows for the processing of multiple samples in under 15-20 minutes..
• Small input volume - Isolate circulating RNA and exosomal RNA from 50 ul to 200 ul of plasma/serum. Concentrate circulating RNA and Exosomal RNA– Circulating and exosomal RNA present in input volumes of 50 ul to 200 ul are concentrated into final elution volume of 10 ul to 25 ul.
• Isolate inhibitor-free RNA - Purified RNA can be used in a number of sensitive downstream applications including reverse transcription qPCR, reverse transcription PCR, Northern blotting, RNase protection and primer extension, and expression array assays
The purified circulating RNA is compatible with most of the molecular biological applications such as:
• Reverse transcription qPCR
• Reverse transcription PCR
• Northern blotting
• RNase protection and primer extension
• Expression array assays.
• miRNA array
• Droplet/Digital PCR
- El-Mogy M. et al. (2018) Diversity and signature of small RNA in different bodily fluids using next generation sequencing. BMC Genomics 19:408.
- Muangpaisarn, P. (2016) Serum microRNA-34a is potential biomarker for inflammation in nonalcoholic fatty liver disease. Asian Biomedicine
- David A. Armstrong, Benjamin B. Green, John D. Seigne, Alan R. Schned and Carmen J. Marsit. (2015) MicroRNA molecular profiling from matched tumor and bio-fluids in bladder cancer. Molecular Cancer