Total RNA Purification Plus Micro Kit for small input amounts of cultured animal cells, tissue samples, and microdissected samples including laser-capture microdissection (LCM) Add to Cart
• Extract high quality and purity total RNA including miRNA
• Elute extracted total RNA in smaller volume (20 µl)
• No phenol step required - isolate all RNA in one fraction
• Genomic DNA Removal Column for efficient elimination of gDNA
• Bind and elute all RNA irrespective of size or GC content, without bias.
• Efficiently extract small RNA irrespective of GC content
• Very sensitive and linear down to a few cells without the need for carrier RNA
• Convenient and fast spin column format
This kit extracts total RNA from low cell number samples and elutes in a convenient 20 µL elution suitable for a number of downstream applications. In addition gDNA is removed efficiently with a gDNA removal column and therefore no DNase step is required.
Efficiently extract total RNA from a range of samples including small input of cells, small tissues, needle biopsies, LCM, CTC and other low cell number samples. Extract high quality and purity RNA with excellent RIN values and A260/A280 suitable for downstream applications including qRT-PCR, RT-PCR, microarrays, NGS and more.
The kit purifies all sizes of RNA from large mRNA, lncRNA down to microRNA (miRNA) in the same fraction without the requirement of phenol. Isolate all RNA sequences at an equal rate irrespective of size. Moreover, when the RNA sequences are small (e.g. miRNA), the column binds small RNAs regardless of their GC content.