HEK293LTV Pseudoviral Lenti Particle Producer Cell Line Add to Cart
|Quantity:||1 x 10^6 cells|
|Please note:||Genetically modified organism (GVO), see General Terms.|
- Tao CC, et al. (2017) Epigenetic regulation of HDAC1 SUMOylation as an endogenous neuroprotection against Aβ toxicity in a mouse model of Alzheimer's disease. Cell Death Differ.
- Agudelo D, et al. (2017) Marker-free coselection for CRISPR-driven genome editing in human cells. Nat Methods.
- Tai, D. J. et al. (2016) MeCP2 SUMOylation rescues Mecp2-mutant-induced behavioural deficits in a mouse model of Rett syndrome. Nat Commun.
- Rossello, R.A. et al. (2016) Characterization and genetic manipulation of primed stem cells into a functional naive state with ESRRB. World J Stem Cells
- Latta, C. H. et al. (2015) Determining the role of IL-4 induced neuroinflammation in microglial activity and amyloid-β using BV2 microglial cells and APP/PS1 transgenic mice. J Neuroinflamm.
- Naujok, O. et al. (2015) Gene transfer into pluripotent stem cells via lentiviral transduction. Methods Mol Biol.
- Kobayashi, H. et al. (2015) Identification of the determinants of 2-deoxyglucose sensitivity in cancer cells by shRNA library screening. Biochem Biophys Res Commun.
- Billcliff, P. G. et al. (2015) OCRL1 engages with the F-BAR protein pacsin 2 to promote biogenesis of membrane trafficking intermediates. Mol Biol Cell.
- Schiefermeier, N. et al. (2014) The late endosomal p14–MP1 (LAMTOR2/3) complex regulates focal adhesion dynamics during cell migration. J Cell Biol.
- Chen, Y.C. et al. (2014) CREB SUMOylation by the E3 Ligase PIAS1 Enhances Spatial Memory. J NeuroSci
- Amendola, D. et al. (2014) Human placenta-derived neurospheres are susceptible to transformation after extensive in vitro expansion. Stem Cell Res Ther.
- Wong, M. M. et al. (2014) Promoter-bound p300 complexes facilitate post-mitotic transmission of transcriptional memory. PLoS One.
- Weekman, E. M. et al. (2014) Transition from an M1 to a mixed neuroinflammatory phenotype increases amyloid deposition in APP/PS1 transgenic mice. J Neuroinflammation.
- Kim, J. Y. et al. (2014) Using homogeneous primary neuron cultures to study fundamental aspects of HSV-1 latency and reactivation. Methods Mol Biol.
- Dillahunt, S. et al. (2013) Usage of Sphingosine Kinase Isoforms in Mast Cells Is Species and/or Cell Type Determined. JImmunol.
- Rossello, R.A. et al. (2013) Mammalian Genes Induce Partially Reprogrammed Pluripotent Stem Cells in Non-Mammalian Vertebrate and Invertebrate Species. eLife Sci
- Enrich, E.A. et al. (2012) The Adaptor 3BP2 Is Required for Early and Late Events in FcRI Signaling in Human Mast Cells. J Immunol.
- Pages, M.S. et al. (2012) -Prostanoid 2 Receptors Dampen Mast Cell Degranulation via cAMP/PKA-Mediated Suppression of IgE-Dependent Signaling. JLeukoc.
- Shimamura, T. et al. (2008) Hsp90 inhibition suppresses mutant EGFR-T790M signaling and overcomes kinase inhibitor resistance. Cancer Res.