TargetMol Small Molecule Inhibitors and Compound Libraries
Target Molecule Corp. (TargetMol) has developed over 4,000 small molecule inhibitors and provides more than 45 different premade compound libraries to be used for:
- Drug screening - drug design and virtual screening, target validation, model establishment, high-throughput screening, structure optimization
- Pharmacological research - in vivo and in vitro testing of compounds to identify new uses for known drugs
- Signaling pathways - stem cell research, epigenetics, PTK, GPCR and MAPK signaling
- Cell research - pluripotent stem cell induction, cell inflammation, oncology
Just use the search box below to type a few letters of your desired molecule or the CAS number to browse the molecules and libraries offered.
- Validated biological and pharmacological activity
- Many compounds FDA-approved
- Structurally diverse and cell permeable
- NMR- and HPLC-verified
- Short delivery time
- Detailed specifications
- Custom compound library service
Compound libraries are searchable and listed below, see pages 1 to 6.