Our partner ALPCO (American Laboratory Products Company) develops immunoassays focused in the area of diabetes and obesity research to assist researchers with quantification of analytes like insulin, leptin and adiponectin. The immunoassays are highly sensitive, specific and reproducible with a broad dynamic range that allows for fewer dilution steps and therefore reduced systematic error.
The broad selection of ELISA Kits for diabetes and obesity research includes
- Human Multimeric & Total Adiponectin ELISA for the quantification of High Molecular Weight (HMW), Mid-Molecular Weight (MMW), Low Molecular Weight (LMW) and total adiponectin
- Mouse HMW & Total Adiponectin ELISA for the quantification of total and HMW adiponectin
- Rodent Chemiluminescent Insulin ELISA
- Human, Mouse and Rat Insulin ELISAs available in a standard, an ultra-sensitive and a high-range format
- Human, Mouse and Rat Proinsulin ELISAs with defined reactivity to both proinsulin I and II
- Human and Mouse C-Peptide ELISAs for the quantitative determination of C-peptide
In addition, a comprehensive set of sensitive ELISA Kits for markers involved in cardiovascular disease is provided.