CRISPR/Cas9 -> Find Your Gene
Use the search tool above to browse our vast collection of CRISPR/Cas9 Kits and configure all necessary components to perform CRISPR/Cas9 based gene editing in different cell lines.
The versatile transEDIT CRISPR/Cas9 Lentiviral Vector System developed by transOMIC extends your possibilities to primary and nondividing cells. An inducible vector option is also available.
- Optimized guide RNAs targeting > 65,000 genes covering the human, mouse and rat genomes
- Cleavage sites within the 5' region of the ORF
- 3 gRNA constructs per target plus non-targeting control
- Single or paired guide RNA CRISPR strategies for gene editing
- All-in-one or single guide RNA delivery - including inducible Cas9
- Multiple vectors to enable dual or triple selection for enhanced efficiency
transEDIT-dual CRISPR Target Gene Sets target human protein-coding genes with 3 vectors containing two gRNAs in each vector for superior knockout efficiency.
- CRoatan algorithm gRNA designs result in superior knockout efficiency
- Two independent gRNAs in the same lentiviral vector further enhance for potent knockout
- Unique barcode sequence identifier (25bp) – enables downstream analysis
- Sequence-verified gRNAs for confidence in results
- Higher frequency of deleterious mutations with minimal off-target effects
- Efficient delivery: transfect or transduce
NEW! 30% OFF* The KN2.0 CRISPR Gene Knockout Kits developed by OriGene are more efficient and work in both dividing and non-dividing cells. Gene knockout is achieved via non-homology based repair. After gRNA targeted double-stranded DNA cleavage, the linear donor DNA containing a selection cassette will be integrated at the gRNA cutting site at forward or reverse direction. Data using KN2.0 kits showed that gene knockout in the vast majority of tests is bi-allelic, one allele contains donor integration, the other allele has indels (insertion and deletion), which might change protein coding or cause premature stop.
- Ready-to-use gene knockout kit
- 2 guide RNA vectors in pCas-Guide
- Donor cassette, EF1a-GFP-P2A-Puro
- Non-homology mediated gene knockout
- Highly efficient gene knockout
*Expires 30 June 2019