Total Protein Western BlotsBioCat´s Total Protein Western Blots are specifically designed for proteomics, gene discovery, and functional analysis. All products are manufactured using high quality total proteins from a wide variety of human adult and fetal normal tissues, human diseased and tumor tissues, mouse, rat, monkey, and plant tissues.
- High sensitivity and low background
- Normalization based on the amount of protein used on blots
- Inter-blot control built into all BioChain blots
- Broad selection from a wide variety of tissues
- Suitable for both radioactive and non-radioactive detection
- Documentation of tissues´ clinical histories available upon request
- Identical format of BioChain Northern blots and paraffin tissue section panels are available
- cDNAs from the same tissues are also available for PCR detection from BioChain
- Identifying specific protein expression in a wide variety of tissues
- Determining protein size
- Analyzing protein expression patterns
- Comparing expression levels of novel proteins
- Examining alternative splicing and premature termination of specific proteins
Total Protein Western blots are manufactured with high quality proteins from documented tissues. The tissues are excised, immediately frozen, and then pathologically identified. Proteins are isolated from these tissues using proprietary techniques. The proteins are separated by SDS-PAGE gel electrophoresis, and transferred onto a PVDF resp. nitrocellulose membrane. Human placenta protein is used as an inter-blot control lane in each BioChain blot for protein expression comparison between different blots. A 10 kd to 250 kd prestained protein marker can be visualized on each blot. These blots are suitable for use in both radioactive and non-radioactive detection. Total protein Western blots are supplied ready-to-use, so that you can immediately screen the protein of interest without the hassle of obtaining hard to find tissues and processing the proteins yourself.
Storage Conditions: Store blots at 4° C in sealed bag, away from light
BioCat offers custom designed Western Blots. Please call us for more information.
|Rat Adult Normal Tissue Premade Western Blot I (brain, colon, heart, kidney, liver, lung, pancreas and spleen)||1581-PS||1 blot||418 €||DETAILS||Add to Cart|
|Rat Adult Normal Tissue Premade Western Blot II (adrenal, cerebellum, cerebrum, small intestine, skeletal muscle, stomach, testis, and thymus)||1582-PS||1 blot||418 €||DETAILS||Add to Cart|