Frozen Tissue Microarray• Normal frozen tissue arrays designed in close conformance with FDA guideline
• Covers broad range of tissues within each array
• Arrays from multiple species: Human, Mouse, Rat, Monkey, Dog, Cat, Rabbit, Guinea pig, Hamster, Pig, Bovine, Sheep, Chicken and Equine
• Suitable for both radioactive and non-radioactive detection
• Matched organ single tissue sections available
• Arrays from variety of human tumors
• Superior antigen exposure compared to paraffin embedded tissues
• Best for immunohistochemistry and in situ hybridization
Frozen tissue microarrays are made from the same high quality tissues as used in the frozen tissue slide products. Fresh frozen tissues are arrayed on positively charged glass slides.
To find the total RNA isolated from your tissue of interest, click on the corresponding species, tissue type, disease etc. in the Tissue Related Overview list.
• Suitable for high throughput antibody validation
• Rapid screening of your novel gene or protein expression against an extensive panel of tissues
• Gene or protein expression pattern analysis
• Comparison of expression levels of novel genes or proteins
Frozen tissue microarrays are manufactured using high-quality tissues. The tissues are immediately put in liquid nitrogen after being excised, and then identified by a board-licensed pathologist. Up to 45 different tissues are mounted on a modified glass slide after preparation with proprietary techniques. Each section is approximately 5-7 µm thick. H&E staining and immunostaining using a ß-actin antibody ensure the quality of frozen tissue arrays. Frozen tissue microarrays are ideal for the rapid cellular localization of RNA and protein expression.
Store frozen tissue microarrays at -70°C.
PDF-Downloads - Will open in new browser window
|Human Prostate Tumor Frozen Tissue Microarray, 24 frozen prostate tumor and 4 frozen normal prostate tissue specimens||T6235201-BC||1 slide||2005 €||DETAILS||Add to Cart|