Paraffin Single Tissue Section Slides• Tissue from a wide variety of common and difficult-to-obtain tissue sources
• Suitable for both immunohistochemistry and in situ hybridization
• Age, sex and diagnosis given for human tissues
Paraffin embedded sections are provided from a wide variety of tissue sources from human, mouse, rat, monkey, dog, cat, rabbit, guinea pig, hamster, pig, bovine, sheep, chicken and equine. All the tissues are examined by qualified histologists to ensure that the sections are the best representation of the subject tissue. The tissue sections are suitable for in situ hybridization, immunolocalization, and laser capture microdissection (LCM).
Paraffin Tissue sections are ideal for rapidly identifying the cellular localization of RNA or protein. To make paraffin tissue sections, tissues are excised, immediately fixed by formalin, and then pathologically identified. A single paraffin-embedded tissue section with 4-10 µm thickness is mounted on a positively charged glass slide.
• Cellular localization of tissue specific mRNA and protein expression
• Identification of tumor and disease specific genes & proteins by in situ hybridization, immunohistochemistry, or in situ PCR
• Comparison of the locations of novel genes in different tissues
• Control slides for immunohistochemistry studies
Store paraffin tissue section slides at room temperature.
|Gall Bladder, Abnormal (Human Adult) Paraffin Single Tissue Section Slides, 10 um Sections||12-417-10-PS||5 slides||187 €||DETAILS||Add to Cart|
|Gall Bladder, Abnormal (Human Adult) Paraffin Single Tissue Section Slides, 4 um Sections||12-417-4-PS||5 slides||214 €||DETAILS||Add to Cart|
|Gallbladder cholecystitis (Human Adult) Paraffin Single Tissue Section Slides||GAL02-PT||5 slides||190 €||DETAILS||Add to Cart|