Membrane ProteinsTissue Proteins are high quality proteins isolated from approximately 200 different human adult and fetal normal tissues, human diseased and tumor tissues, mouse, rat, monkey, and plant tissues. There are five types of tissue proteins, including total protein, nuclear protein, membrane protein, cytoplasmic protein, and cytoskeleton protein, available from almost any type of tissue. You no longer need to acquire tissues and isolate protein. In fact, you can immediately analyze your protein of interest, conserving your valuable research time.
- The largest tissue resource from human, mouse, rat, monkey, and plant on the market
- High quality, with intact structure and original nature
- Age, sex, diagnosis given
- Electrophoresis, Western blotting and immunoprecipitation
- Enzymatic activity analysis
- Protein-protein interaction analysis, mass spectrum analysis
- Protein-DNA interaction analysis
- Tissue specific expression identification
Tissue protein is prepared from whole-tissue homogenates and presents a consistent pattern on SDS-PAGE analysis. The proteins are stored in a buffered protease inhibitor cocktail.
Storage Conditions: Store protein at -70°C
|Human Adult Tumor Tissue Membrane Protein- Esophagus||P3235106-BC||0,1 mg||483 €||DETAILS||Add to Cart|