Frozen Single Tissue Section Slides• Tissue from a wide variety of common and difficult-to-obtain tissue sources
• Suitable for both immunohistochemistry and in situ hybridization
• Age, sex and diagnosis given for human tissues
Frozen tissue section slides are provided from a wide variety of tissue sources from human, mouse, rat, monkey, dog, cat, rabbit, guinea pig, hamster, pig, bovine, sheep, chicken and equine. All the tissues are examined by qualified histologists to ensure that the sections are the best representation of the subject tissue. The tissue sections are suitable for in situ hybridization, immunohistochemistry, and laser capture microdissection (LCM).
To find the frozen tissue section slide containing your tissue of interest, click on the corresponding species, tissue type, disease etc. in the Tissue Related Overview list.
• Cellular localization of tissue specific mRNA and protein expression
• Identification of tumor and disease specific genes & proteins by in situ hybridization, immunohistochemistry, or in situ PCR
• Comparison of the locations of novel genes in different tissues
• Control slides for immunohistochemistry studies
To generate frozen tissue sections, tissues are excised, snap frozen in liquid nitrogen, and stored at -70°C. All the tissues are examined by a board-licensed pathologist to ensure that the sections are highly representative for the respective tissue source. A single frozen tissue section with 5-10 µm thickness is mounted on a positively charged glass slide. For consistent results the slides are fixed and dehydrated with cold acetone.
Store fresh frozen tissue section slides at -70°C.
PDF-Downloads - Will open in new browser window
|Frozen Single Tissue Section Slides from Human Tumor Tissue- Bladder||T1235010-BC||5 slides||405 €||DETAILS||Add to Cart|