SecureSeal Incubation Chambers• Recommended for most protein and nucleic acid assays
• Access ports in chamber surface for addition/ removal of reactants
• Adhesive seal tabs create temperature resistant leak-proof chambers
• Bonds chambers to glass in seconds
• Removes cleanly and easily even after heating
• Ideally suited for autoradiographic, fluorescent or chemiluminescent end points
SecureSeal adhesive chambers form peel-and-stick enclosures to isolate specimens affixed to glass microscope slides. RNase free, gasketed chambers provide optimum surface-to-volume fluid dynamics for hybridization assays on large or multiple specimens and genomic arrays on glass slides or film coated slides.
Each package includes illustrated instructions for use and 120 adhesive port seals.
Additional seal tabs are sold separately, see link below.
|SecureSeal Adhesive Sheets 7.25 x 10 inches, thickness 0.12 mm||620001-GR||1 sheet||83 €||DETAILS||Add to Cart|