Animal Infectious Disease Monitoring
Early and reliable detection of common infections in mice, rats, rabbits, guinea pigs, hamsters, dogs & cats
• Assure the health of your animal colonies
• Monitor undesirable infectious agents
• Detect low levels of pathogen-specific antibodies
Early and reliable detection of infections in the colony is essential to a comprehensive laboratory animal health surveillance program.
A large number of sensitive ELISA kits for monitoring common pathogens in laboratory animals based on FELASA* recommendations is offered.
Multiplexing of up to nine different antigens per well can be provided as custom service.
In addition, IFA slides and PCR controls are also available.
*Federation of European Laboratory Animal Science Associations
Test lab animals for common pathogens that can
- contaminate cell cultures, tissues and tumors
- cause low ascites production
- increase susceptibility to other infection/death
- interfere with other experimental procedures
Ease of Use
• Standard ELISA Format (strip plates)
• Ready-to-use ELISA reagents
• Easy-to-follow directions, no special training needed
• One protocol for all assays
• Compatible with automated plate processors
• Storage temperature 2-8°C
• Delivery time <1 week
• Highly reproducible: CV <5%
• Detects low levels of antibody in early infection
• Ensures good laboratory animal health
• Antigen selection based on FELASA recommendations
• Significant savings vs. outside testing service
• 2.5 hours turnaround time
• Minimum 12 months shelf life
• Unused strips can be removed and used later
• Components also available separately and in bulk
• Standard Version as listed below: Kits with two 96-well plates, each with 48 antigen and 48 negative control antigen wells for background determination (the negative control antigen is obtained from bacteria not expressing the antigen)
• Optionally available: One 96-well plate with 96 antigen wells (no control antigen)
• Plates, controls, and detection reagents all available as individual products
• Custom-made plates to fit your needs
• Up to nine different pathogens per well
• 5 ul sample per assay
• Significant reduction in labor and turnaround time
To contact us for a quote, use link below.
PDF-Downloads - Will open in new browser window