Custom Clonal Gene Editing Cell Line Engineering Add to Cart
|Please note:||Genetically modified organism (GVO), see General Terms.|
With SBI´s Custom Cell Line Engineering Services, you can take advantage of their deep expertise in CRISPR/Cas9-mediated genome engineering to easily obtain the most relevant cell lines for your studies.
Whether you need knock-outs, knock-ins, or gene edits and corrections, a single modification or multiple mutations, SBI can build it.
Gene Editing Cell Line Engineering Service
Our partner SBI will use customized CRISPR/Cas9 vectors with a fluorescent marker and oligonucleotide homologous (HR) donor vector to transfect your target cells and perform screening of clonal cells to identify clones with your desired gene edit of target locus.
Transfected cells will be FACS-sorted to generate clonal populations, and screened using well-characterized approaches to deliver biallelic, homozygous clones containing desired gene correction or edits to the targeted gene locus.
- Project data (e.g. FACS sorting data, Sanger sequencing results for each characterized clone) will be transferred to the customer upon project completion
- A detailed protocol for generation of clones will be provided for each project
- SBI will provide 2-3 genotype-verified clones at >2x10^5 cells per clone, if possible
Pricing starts from 14000 Euro per engineered cell line, when parental cell line is available at SBI (see list below) and no special demands are involved. All projects need to be reviewed and quoted before initiation - please send us a quote request (see link below)
The following cell lines are available at SBI:
Under the following conditions SBI will terminate the clone screening project and deliver all customized CRISPR/gRNA plasmids used in the project at a fee of 4600 Euro to cover labor and incidental costs:
1) Loss of cell viability after any gene correction or editing
2) Cell line unable to grow under clonal (single-cell) conditions
3) Cell line unable to be successfully transfected with CRISPR/gRNA plasmid
Please note SBI will make two attempts to meet stated deliverables before implementing the fee. All plasmid constructs used in the project will be provided to the customer at project termination.