NGS of DNA from Genetic Screen, up to 50 M Reads (screening done with Cellecta or GeCKO Library) ACADEMIC Add to Cart
|Quantity:||per DNA sample|
HT Sequencing and Analysis
Cellecta pooled lentiviral libraries are provided with a complete protocol and all sequencing information to enable researchers to perform high throughput genetics screens and analysis.
For laboratories needing support for this analysis, we also provide Cellecta´s Next-Gen Sequencing and Analysis Service.
You provide BioCat with genomic DNA obtained from your cells after screening for each time point or treatment condition, Cellecta does the rest:
• Amplifies shRNA-specific barcodes* or gRNA sequences
• Performs HT sequencing on the Illumina HiSeq
• Deconvolutes sequencing data / Enumerates Barcodes or gRNA from raw sequencing data
• Provides a HT Sequencing Service Report with the relative abundance of each shRNA or gRNA sequence in each population; you receive an excel file with enumeration data (counts) of each shRNA or gRNA
Additional costs for shipping your samples to our service partner might apply - Please inquire for a quotation (see link below).
For multiple samples, bulk pricing is available, please ask for a quotation.
Other available services (please ask for a quotation):
• HT Bar-Code Sequencing of DNA (>100 M Reads)
• HT Bar-Code Sequencing of Cell Pellets (>20 M Reads)
• HT Bar-Code Sequencing of Cell Pellets (>100 M Reads)
• HT Bar-Code Sequencing of Tumors (>20 M Reads)
• HT Bar-Code Sequencing of Tumors (>100 M Reads)
• NGS Service Report
• Additional bioinformatics and pathway analysis
* Cellecta shRNA libraries contain barcodes compatible with the Illumina High-Throughput (HT) Sequencing platform and provide accurate reads. Cellecta gRNA libraries do not contain barcodes, as gRNA sequences are less complex and can be sequenced directly.
Catalog number for commercial entities
Contact us for a quotation
- Thomenius M et al. (2018) Small molecule inhibitors and CRISPR/Cas9 mutagenesis demonstrate that SMYD2 and SMYD3 activity are dispensable for autonomous cancer cell proliferation. PLoS One. 2018 Jun 1, 13(6):e0197372. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0197372. eCollection 2018. PMID: 29856759
- Kamijo Y et al. (2018) A novel isolation method for cancer prognostic factors via the p53 pathway by a combination of in vitro and in silico analyses. Oncoscience. 2018 Apr 29, 5(3-4):88-98. PMID: 29854877
- Tang YC et al. (2018) Functional genomics identifies specific vulnerabilities in PTEN-deficient breast cancer. Breast Cancer Res. 2018, 20: 22. PMCID: PMC5863852