NGS of DNA from Genetic Screen, up to 50 M Reads (screening done with Cellecta or GeCKO Library) ACADEMIC Add to Cart
|Quantity:||per DNA sample|
HT Sequencing and Analysis
Cellecta pooled lentiviral libraries are provided with a complete protocol and all sequencing information to enable researchers to perform high throughput genetics screens and analysis.
For laboratories needing support for this analysis, we also provide Cellecta´s Next-Gen Sequencing and Analysis Service.
You provide BioCat with genomic DNA obtained from your cells after screening for each time point or treatment condition, Cellecta does the rest:
• Amplifies shRNA-specific barcodes* or gRNA sequences
• Performs HT sequencing on the Illumina HiSeq
• Deconvolutes sequencing data / Enumerates Barcodes or gRNA from raw sequencing data
• Provides a HT Sequencing Service Report with the relative abundance of each shRNA or gRNA sequence in each population; you receive an excel file with enumeration data (counts) of each shRNA or gRNA
Additional costs for shipping your samples to our service partner might apply - Please inquire for a quotation (see link below).
For multiple samples, bulk pricing is available, please ask for a quotation.
Other available services (please ask for a quotation):
• HT Bar-Code Sequencing of DNA (>100 M Reads)
• HT Bar-Code Sequencing of Cell Pellets (>20 M Reads)
• HT Bar-Code Sequencing of Cell Pellets (>100 M Reads)
• HT Bar-Code Sequencing of Tumors (>20 M Reads)
• HT Bar-Code Sequencing of Tumors (>100 M Reads)
• NGS Service Report
• Additional bioinformatics and pathway analysis
* Cellecta shRNA libraries contain barcodes compatible with the Illumina High-Throughput (HT) Sequencing platform and provide accurate reads. Cellecta gRNA libraries do not contain barcodes, as gRNA sequences are less complex and can be sequenced directly.
- Thomenius M et al. (2018) Small molecule inhibitors and CRISPR/Cas9 mutagenesis demonstrate that SMYD2 and SMYD3 activity are dispensable for autonomous cancer cell proliferation. PLoS One. 2018 Jun 1, 13(6):e0197372. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0197372. eCollection 2018. PMID: 29856759
- Kamijo Y et al. (2018) A novel isolation method for cancer prognostic factors via the p53 pathway by a combination of in vitro and in silico analyses. Oncoscience. 2018 Apr 29, 5(3-4):88-98. PMID: 29854877
- Tang YC et al. (2018) Functional genomics identifies specific vulnerabilities in PTEN-deficient breast cancer. Breast Cancer Res. 2018, 20: 22. PMCID: PMC5863852