Urine Exosome and Free-Circulating RNA Isolation Mini Kit Add to Cart
Special1451.80 € - valid until 31 October 2020
• Isolate all sizes of exosomal and extracellular vesicle RNA, including microRNA
• Versatile sample input ranging from 250 µL to 1 mL
• Isolate all sizes of free-circulating RNA, including microRNA
• Bind and elute all RNA irrespective of size or GC content, without bias
• The purified exosomal RNA is free from any circulating RNA-binding proteins
• No phenol extractions, Proteinase K treatment nor carrier RNA required
• No time-consuming ultracentrifugation, filtration nor special syringes are required
• No precipitation reagents nor overnight incubation required
• Concentrate isolated exosomal RNA and free-circulating RNA into a flexible elution volume ranging from 50 µL to 100 µL
• Purify high-quality RNA in 15-20 minutes
The Urine Exosome and Free-Circulating RNA Isolation Mini Kit provides a fast, reliable and convenient method to sequentially isolate and concentrate exosomal RNA as well as Free-Circulating RNA from different urine sample volumes ranging from 250 µL to 1 mL. The purification is based on spin column chromatography that employs Norgen’s proprietary resin. The kit is designed to isolate all sizes of extracellular vesicle RNA, including microRNA as well as all sizes of the free-circulating protein-bound RNA, including microRNA.
The kit provides a clear advantage over other available kits since it does not require any special instrumentation, protein precipitation reagents, extension tubes, phenol/chloroform or protease treatments. Moreover, the kit allows the user to elute into a flexible elution volume ranging from 50 µL to 100 µL. The RNA isolated from the purified exosomes is free from any protein-bound circulating RNA and is of the highest integrity. Moreover, the free-circulating, protein-bound, RNA is free from any exosomal RNA. The purified RNA can be used in a number of downstream applications including real time PCR, reverse transcription PCR, Northern blotting, RNase protection and primer extension, and expression array assays.