Urine Cell-Free Circulating DNA Purification Midi Kit Add to Cart
Special422.10 € - valid until 31 December 2021
• Isolate all sizes of circulating DNA from fresh, preserved or frozen urine samples
• Isolate viral DNA
• Versatile urine input volumes (2 mL - 10 mL)
• Concentrate circulating DNA into a flexible elution volume ranging from (50 µL - 100 µL)
• Isolate inhibitor-free cell-free circulating DNA
• Purify high-quality DNA in 40-45 minutes
• Compatible with Norgen’s Urine Preservative and other commercially available urine preservatives
The Urine Cell-Free Circulating DNA Purification Midi Kit provides a fast, reliable and convenient method to purify and concentrate high quality, high purity and inhibitor-free cell-free circulating DNA as well as viral DNA from fresh, preserved or frozen urine samples from volumes ranging from 2 mL to 10 mL. The first column will handle the large volume input of urine that is followed by a concentration on a mini column for a final elution of 50 µL to 100 µL.
All components for the purification are provided in one convenient & fast kit for the easy processing of small input volumes of bodily fluids.
The purified urine DNA is fully compatible with all downstream applications including PCR, qPCR, methylation-sensitive PCR and Southern Blot analysis, Microarrays and NGS.