Plasma/Serum Circulating DNA Isolation Mini Kit slurry format - for Research Use Add to Cart
For the rapid and simple isolation of circulating DNA from plasma/serum samples
• Isolate all sizes of circulating DNA from plasma and serum samples
• Versatile plasma and serum input volumes (50 ul - 400 ul)
• Concentrate circulating nucleic acids into small elution volumes
• Isolate inhibitor-free circulating nucleic acids
The kit is able to isolate all sizes of circulating DNA. The slurry format provides an advantage over other available kits in that it does not require extension tubes for the purification of free-circulating DNA from large sample volumes. DNA can be isolated from either fresh or frozen samples using this kit.
Typical yields of purified free-circulating DNA will vary depending on the input sample (1-100ng/ml circulating DNA in human plasma), with more concentrated samples tending to yield more free-circulating nucleic acids. Preparation time for a single sample is less than 30 minutes. The purified plasma/serum free-circulating DNA is eluted in an elution solution that is compatible with PCR, qPCR, methylation-sensitive PCR and Southern Blot analysis.
- Sarah A. Keim, Manjusha M. Kulkarni, Kelly McNamara, Sheela R. Geraghty, Rachael M. Billock, Rachel Ronau, Joseph S. Hogan, Jesse J. Kwiek. (2015) Cow’s Milk Contamination of Human Milk Purchased via the Internet. Pediatrics
- Mauger F, Dulary C, Daviaud C, Deleuze JF, Tost J. (2015) Comprehensive evaluation of methods to isolate, quantify, and characterize circulating cell-free DNA from small volumes of plasma. Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry
- Keim SA, Hogan JS, McNamara KA, Gudimetla V, Dillon CE, Kwiek JJ, Geraghty SR. (2013) Microbial contamination of human milk purchased via the Internet. Pediatrics