Accel-NGS 2S Plus DNA Library Kit for Illumina - 24 reactions Add to Cart
An Indexing Kit is required for complete functionality. Please select:
- 26148-SWI 2S Indexing Kit for Illumina (12 indices, 4 reactions each, Set A)
- 26248-SWI 2S Indexing Kit for Illumina (12 indices, 4 reactions each, Set B)
- 26396-SWI 2S Indexing Kit for Illumina (24 indices, 4 reactions each, Sets A and B)
- 28096-SWI 2S Dual Indexing Kit for Illumina (96 combinations)
- 29096-SWI 2S Unique Dual Indexing Kit for Illumina (24 indices, 96 rxns )
- 290384-SWI 2S Unique Dual Indexing Kit for Illumina (96 indices, 384 rxns )
- 27148-SWI 2S Set A MID (Molecular Identifier) Indexing Kit (12 indices, 4 reactions each, Set A)
- 27248-SWI 2S Set B MID (Molecular Identifier) Indexing Kit (12 indices, 4 reactions each, Set B)
- 27396-SWI 2S Set A+B MID (Molecular Identifier) Indexing Kit (24 indices, 4 reactions each, Sets A & B)
Improve DNA Sequencing Results by Covering More of the Genome
• Broad input range: 10 pg to 1 ug
• Sequential repair steps for damaged samples
• Compatiblity with low input cfDNA and FFPE samples
• Perfect choice for ChIP-Seq - see information below
• Exceptional library prep efficiency and library complexity for deep sequencing
• Proprietary adapter attachment chemistry minimizes bias and supports low input
• Excellent evenness of coverage, balanced coverage of AT-/GC-rich regions
• Readily automatable
The Accel-NGS 2S Plus kit is the right choice for users working with low abundance double stranded DNA samples and delivers excellent genomic coverage across a broad range of input amounts. Pre-library quantification is optional, further streamlining the workflow.
The kit is also available without polymerase. PCR-free libraries can be prepared from as low as 10 ng input DNA.
Go to product line overview to choose the library prep and indexing adapter kits for your application. For complete functionality of the kit an Indexing Kit is always required.
• Whole Genome Sequencing (WGS), including WGA samples
• Cell-free DNA (cfDNA) Sequencing
The kit utilizes Illumina-compatible adapter sequences and has been validated on the MiSeq® and HiSeq® platforms.
Accel-NGS 2S Plus Workflow:
Each step is color-coded to make the protocol easy to follow.
Clean-up beads are not provided with the kit, we recommend the SPRIselect™ Reagent Kit from Beckman Coulter.
ChIP-Seq with Accel-NGS 2S Plus DNA Library Kit
• As little as 100 pg input required - create libraries from low yield IPs
• Two-hour single tube "with bead" protocol - process more samples faster
• Superior library complexity - increase confidence in peak calls
• Even coverage of AT- and GC-rich regions - achieve coverage of difficult targets
ChIP-seq has emerged as the favored method for producing genome-wide epigenetic profiles for chromatin proteins and transcription factors, yet sample preparation for deep sequencing still remains a hurdle due to the limited quantity and quality of the DNA sample following de-crosslinking. When only a few cells are available, poor quality or over-amplified ChIP libraries may require additional replicates and sequencing to obtain confident peak calls. Swift Biosciences has developed a sample preparation solution to overcome these limitations. The Accel-NGS® 2S Plus DNA Library Kit utilizes as little as 100 pg of starting material to generate highly complex ChIP-seq libraries for NGS and reduce the sequencing depth requirements.
ChIP-Seq Data: Histone ChIP-Seq from as Little as 1,000 Cells
The Accel-NGS 2S Plus Kit allows you to push the lower limits of input for your ChIP-Seq applications. Using 1,000 GM12878 lymphoblast cells, a ChIP was performed for histone methylation (H3K27me3), followed by library preparation with the Accel-NGS 2S Plus Kit. Sequencing data from this library illustrates the comparability of its peaks to 2S Plus data from 5,000 lymphoblast cells and ENCODE sequencing data from 20 million cells. These data indicate that the quality of peak calling with the Accel-NGS 2S Plus Kit is preserved even with limiting samples.
GM12878 lymphoblast cells were used to perform ChIP for H3K27me3, followed by library preparation with the Accel-NGS 2S Plus Kit. ENCODE data using 20 million cells is shown for comparison. Data generated by Active Motif.
The superior coverage of AT-rich chromosomal loci by Accel-NGS 2S Plus ChIP-Seq is described in the new PNAS publication, "Cell Cycle Progression in Caulobacter Requires a Nucleoid-Associated Protein with High AT Sequence Recognition."
For further ChIP-Seq data see link below. Related Links
- Gremel G et al. (2016) Distinct subclonal tumour responses to therapy revealed by circulating cell-free DNA. Ann Oncol. doi:10.1093/annonc/mdw278
- Ricci et al. (2016) Cell cycle progression in Caulobacter requires a nucleoid-associated protein with high AT sequence recognition. PNAS 113(40):E5952-E5961
- Johnson JG et al. (2014) Genome Sequence of Klebsiella pneumoniae Urinary Tract Isolate Top52. Genome Announc. 2(4): e00668-14.