Accel-NGS 2S PCR-Free Library Kit for Illumina - 96 reactions Add to Cart
An Indexing Kit is required for complete functionality. Please select:
- 26148-SWI 2S Indexing Kit for Illumina (12 indices, 4 reactions each, Set A)
- 26248-SWI 2S Indexing Kit for Illumina (12 indices, 4 reactions each, Set B)
- 26396-SWI 2S Indexing Kit for Illumina (24 indices, 4 reactions each, Sets A and B)
PCR-Free NGS Prep with Low Input Capability
Eliminate Sequencing Bias Introduced by Polymerase
• PCR-free libraries from inputs as low as 10 ng
• Sequential repair steps for damaged samples
• Compatiblity with low input cfDNA and FFPE samples
• Exceptional library prep efficiency and library complexity for deep sequencing
• Proprietary adapter attachment chemistry minimizes bias and supports low input
• Excellent evenness of coverage, balanced coverage of AT-/GC-rich regions
• Readily automatable
The Accel-NGS 2S PCR-free DNA Library Kit for Illumina platforms enables preparation of high complexity NGS libraries from double-stranded DNA. The kit is designed with two types of users in mind: those who have sufficient starting material to produce libraries free of bias from polymerase and those wishing to use a polymerase of choice for amplification. PCR-free libraries may be generated from as little as 100 ng of high quality genomic DNA or 10 ng of circulating cell-free DNA (cfDNA). PCR primers are included for users with low inputs (10 pg to 100 ng) who wish to use a polymerase of choice.
The kit is also available with polymerase for as low as 10 pg input DNA.
Go to product line overview to choose the library prep and indexing adapter kits for your application. For complete functionality of the kit an indexing kit is always required.
• Whole Genome Sequencing (WGS), including WGA samples
• Cell-free DNA (cfDNA) Sequencing
The kit utilizes Illumina-compatible adapter sequences and has been validated on the MiSeq® and HiSeq® platforms.
Accel-NGS 2S PCR-Free DNA Library Kit Workflow:
Each step is color-coded to make the protocol easy to follow.
Clean-up beads are not provided with the kit, we recommend the SPRIselect™ Reagent Kit from Beckman Coulter.
- Bolognesi C et al. (2016) Digital Sorting of Pure Cell Populations Enables Unambiguous Genetic Analysis of Heterogeneous Formalin-Fixed Paraffin-Embedded Tumors by Next Generation Sequencing. Scientific Reports 6:20944. doi:10.1038/srep20944
- Sundaram, AYM et al. (2016) A comparative study of ChIP-seq sequencing library preparation methods. BMC Genomics 17:816.