PRECISOR High-Fidelity DNA Polymerase Add to Cart
• High-speed, high-fidelity thermostable DNA polymerase
• High processivity
• Amplification of templates up to 30kb
• Shorter PCR runs for longer templates
• Robust - minimal optimization required
PRECISOR High-Fidelity DNA Polymerase is a fast thermostable enzyme possessing 5’-3’ DNA polymerase and 3’-5’ proofreading exonuclease activities. PRECISOR High-Fidelity DNA Polymerase provides the highest fidelity of all commercially available thermostable DNA polymerases combined with enhanced processivity resulting in high speed DNA synthesis (15s/kb for templates of up to 5kb and 30s/kb for templates longer than 5kb).
PRECISOR High-Fidelity DNA Polymerase is easy to use since it works with many different protocols and requires minimal optimization. The polymerase produces higher yields than most commercially available enzymes and generates blunt-ended amplicons.
• Cloning techniques for which high fidelity is desirable
• Blunt-end cloning
• Amplification of difficult templates
• Site-directed mutagenesis
Fidelity of PRECISOR High-Fidelity DNA Polymerase
The fidelity of PRECISOR High-Fidelity DNA Polymerase was determined in direct comparison with the leading high-fidelity enyzme using the rpsL fidelity assay (Lackovich et al., 2001; Fujii et al., 1999) and found to be slightly higher.
Performance of PRECISOR High-Fidelity DNA Polymerase
Amplification of low amounts of a 1kb genomic DNA fragment using PRECISOR High-Fidelity DNA Polymerase results in high yields.
A 1kb fragment of the mouse 18S rRNA gene was amplified using 1.5 units of PRECISOR High-Fidelity DNA Polymerase and HiFi Buffer. Starting template amount was 6.25ng mouse genomic DNA (lane 1), followed by a series of 2-fold dilutions (lanes 2-8). PCR was performed in 50µl reaction mixtures containing 2mM MgCl2. Extension time was 30s/kb. M: DNA Ladder; C: Non-template Control.
Only 20 PCR cycles are required for amplification of large genomic DNA fragments using PRECISOR High-Fidelity DNA Polymerase.
Indicated starting amounts of 10, 20, and 30kb-sized Lambda DNA fragments were amplified using 2 units of PRECISOR High-Fidelity DNA Polymerase and 20 PCR cycles. PCR was performed in 50µl reaction mixtures with GC Buffer and a final MgCl2 concentration of 2 mM. Extension time was 30s/kb. M: DNA Ladder.
250 Units PRECISOR High-Fidelity DNA Polymerase
5x HiFi Buffer (contains 10mM Mg2+)
50mM MgCl2 Solution
5x GC Buffer (contains 10mM Mg2+) for templates with very high GC content (>65%)
- Hasche D. et al. (2016) Establishment of an Immortalized Skin Keratinocyte Cell Line Derived from the Animal Model Mastomys coucha. PLOS ONE
- Hutter S. et al. (2016) No correlation between NF1 mutation position and risk of optic pathway glioma in 77 unrelated NF1 patients. Human Genetics 135, 5, 469–475.
- Mück-Häusl M. et al. (2015) Ad 20: a novel recombineering platform for high-throughput generation of tailored adenoviruses. Nucleic Acids Res 43(8):e50.
- Schmitz S. et al. (2015) Engineering mediator-based electroactivity in the obligate aerobic bacterium Pseudomonas putida KT2440. Front. Microbiol. 6:284.
- Zuckermann M. et al. (2015) Somatic CRISPR/Cas9-mediated tumour suppressor disruption enables versatile brain tumour modelling. Nat. Commun. 6:7391.
- Garding A. et al. (2013) Epigenetic Upregulation of lncRNAs at 13q143 in Leukemia Is Linked to the In Cis Downregulation of a Gene Cluster That Targets NF-kB. PLOS Genetics 9(4):e1003373.
- Träger C. et al. (2012) Evolution from the Prokaryotic to the Higher Plant Chloroplast Signal Recognition Particle: The Signal Recognition Particle RNA Is Conserved in Plastids of a Wide Range of Photosynthetic Organisms. PLANT CELL 24:4819-36.
- Pfaff E. et al. (2010) TP53 mutation is frequently associated with CTNNB1 mutation or MYCN amplification and is compatible with long-term survival in medulloblastoma. J Clin Oncol. 28(35):5188-96.