Glycogen Colorimetric Assay Kit II Add to Cart
The Glycogen Assay kit II is suitable for measuring Glycogen levels in samples that contain reducing substances, which may interfere with the oxidase-based assays. In this assay, Glycogen is hydrolyzed into glucose, which is oxidized to form an intermediate that reduces a colorless Probe to a colored product with strong absorbance at 450 nm. This simple, fast and high-throughput suitable assay kit can detect less than 4 ug/ml of Glycogen in various samples.
- Tong-Yan Liu et al. (2015) Irisin inhibits hepatic gluconeogenesis and increases glycogen synthesis via the PI3K/Akt pathway in type 2 diabetic mice and hepatocytes. Clinical Science
- Adi Shemesh et al. (2014) Suppression of mTORC1 activation in acid-α-glucosidase-deficient cells and mice is ameliorated by leucine supplementation. Regulatory, Integrative and Comparative Physiology
- Dandong Wu et al. (2014) Hypothalamic Nesfatin-1/NUCB2 Knockdown Augments Hepatic Gluconeogenesis That Is Correlated With Inhibition of mTOR-STAT3 Signaling Pathway in Rats. diabetes
- Anja Solberg et al. (2013) Deletion of mouse Alkbh7 leads to obesity. JMCB
- Horng-Yih Ou et al. (2013) Multiple mechanisms of GW-9508, a selective G protein-coupled receptor 40 agonist, in the regulation of glucose homeostasis and insulin sensitivity. Endocrinology and Metabolism