- High complexity NGS libraries
- DNA input as low as 10 pg
- Suitable for FFPE and circulating cell-free DNA
- Targeted sequencing of limited samples
Swift Biosciences specializes in sample preparation for next generation sequencing (NGS). Their products are designed to help customers analyze samples faster, easier, and with greater sensitivity and accuracy while being compatible with leading instrumentation. The proprietary Adaptase adapter attachment chemistry minimizes bias and supports DNA inputs as low as 10 pg and from sources as challenging as FFPE and liquid biopsies.
DNA Library Kits Designed for Illumina NGS Platforms
Swift's highly efficient adapter ligation technologies minimize base composition bias and fidelity issues while also reducing the input requirements. Accel-Amplicon Panels offer a 2 hour, single-tube solution to library preparation for targeted panels. The Accel-NGS 1S Plus DNA Library Kit, which can capture single-stranded DNA molecules and the Accel-NGS 2S Plus DNA Library Kit, designed for intact double-stranded DNA, employ a unique adapter technology which adds Illumina sequencing adapters in an extremely efficiently manner. The Accel-NGS Methyl-Seq DNA Library Kit efficiently constructs libraries from bisulfite-converted DNA. These kits enable Illumina users to produce high complexity libraries for many NGS applications from a variety of sample types and input levels.
|Exome / Hyb Enrichment||Targeted Panels||Whole Genome Seq||Meta-genomics||ChIP-Seq||Bisulfite Sequencing|
|Circulating Tumor Cells|
|ssDNA and dsDNA|
*PCR-free capability is determined by sample quality and input quantity. Accel-NGS 2S PCR-free libraries can be generated from as low as 100 ng of high-quality genomic DNA (for <100 ng, inputs, see Accel-NGS 2S DNA Library Kit for PCR-Free Libraries from 100 ng Input Technical Note, or 10 ng of circulating, cell-free DNA.
**Accel-NGS 1S Plus will not retain DNA fragments that contain uracil, due to DNA damage. To retain these fragments, please use the Accel-NGS Methyl-Seq Kit.
Swift 2S Turbo Library Kits
The Swift 2S Turbo DNA Library Kits offer a versatile solution to streamline NGS sample preparation of dsDNA for sequencing on Illumina® platforms. The technology provides rapid enzymatic DNA fragmentation and library construction for the production of high-quality whole genome and exome libraries using a broad range of input amounts and sample types for sequencing across all Illumina instrument types.
DNA Library Kit Designed for Ion Torrent Platforms
Ion Torrent users can now produce PCR-free libraries with as little as 5 ng of input DNA. Swift's highly efficient adaptation technology reduces the need for PCR, thereby minimizing base composition bias and fidelity issues while also reducing the input requirement. The unique, sequential adaptation process also reduces adapter dimer formation to maximize sequencing output.
Unlike other kits, the Accel-NGS DNA Library Kit for Ion Torrent does not require intact double-stranded DNA, because it has been developed, optimized and validated for samples containing degraded and damaged DNA.
|FFPE||Nicked DNA||Double-Stranded DNA||Single-Stranded DNA||Heat Denatured Samples|
|ChIP-Seq||Accel-NGS DNA Library Kit for Ion Torrent|
|Whole Genome Sequencing|
Accel Amplicon Panels
- Ross-Innes CS et al. (2016) Risk stratification of Barrett's oesophagus using a non-endoscopic sampling method coupled with a biomarker panel: a cohort study. The Lancet.
- Hendrix, MM et al. (2016) Newborn Screening Quality Assurance Program for CFTR Mutation Detection and Gene Sequencing to Identify Cystic Fibrosis. Journal of Inborn Errors of Metabolism 4:1-11.
Accel-NGS 1S Plus DNA Library Kit
- Székely AJ and Breitbart M. (2016) Single-stranded DNA phages: from early molecular biology tools to recent revolutions in environmental microbiology. FEMS Microbiol Lett. 363(6).
- Poliseno A et al. (2016) Complete mitochondrial genome of Muricea crassa and Muricea purpurea (Anthozoa: Octocorallia) from the eastern tropical Pacific. bioRxiv. Epub 2016, March 24.
- Griese M et al. (2015) GATA2 deficiency in children and adults with severe pulmonary alveolar proteinosis and hematologic disorders. BMC Pulm Med. 15:87.
- Shirk PD et al. (2015) Unique synteny and alternate splicing of the chitin synthases in closely related heliothine moths. Gene 574(1):121-39.
- Johnson JG et al. (2014) Genome Sequences of Campylobacter jejuni 81-176 Variants with Enhanced Fitness Relative to the Parental Strain in the Chicken Gastrointestinal Tract. Genome Announc. 2(1): e00006-14.
Accel-NGS 2S Plus DNA Library Kit
- Williamson SC et al. (2016) Vasculogenic mimicry in small cell lung cancer. Nature Communications 7:13322. doi:10.1038/ncomms13322.
- Gremel G et al. (2016) Distinct subclonal tumour responses to therapy revealed by circulating cell-free DNA. Ann Oncol. doi:10.1093/annonc/mdw278.
- Johnson JG et al. (2014) Genome Sequence of Klebsiella pneumoniae Urinary Tract Isolate Top52. Genome Announc. 2(4): e00668-14.
- Johnson JG et al. (2014) Genome sequence of Klebsiella pneumoniae respiratory isolate IA565. Genome Announc. 2(5):e00896-14.
Accel-NGS 2S Hyb DNA Library Kit
- Girotti MR et al. (2016) Application of sequencing, liquid biopsies, and patient-derived xenografts for personalized medicine in melanoma. Cancer Discov. 6(3):286-299.
Accel-NGS 2S PCR-Free DNA Library Kit
- Sundaram, AYM et al. (2016) A comparative study of ChIP-seq sequencing library preparation methods. BMC Genomics 17:816.
- Bolognesi C et al. (2016) Digital Sorting of Pure Cell Populations Enables Unambiguous Genetic Analysis of Heterogeneous Formalin-Fixed Paraffin-Embedded Tumors by Next Generation Sequencing. Scientific Reports. doi:10.1038/srep20944
Accel-NGS Methyl-Seq DNA Library Kit
Liu L et al. (2018)
Targeted methylation sequencing of plasma cell-free DNA for cancer detection and classification.
Annals of Oncology 29 (6): 1445–1453.
- Simpson JT et al. (2016) Detecting DNA methylation using the Oxford Nanopore Technologies MinION sequencer. bioRxiv. Epub 2016 Apr 4.