RayBio ELISA Kits 20% OFF*
ELISA Kits for more than 3000 targets covering 15 species.
The new Immuno-Quantitative ELISA Kits (IQELISAs) combine the specificity and ease of use of a sandwich ELISA with the sensitivity of real-time PCR for protein quantification. Compared to traditional ELISAs, IQELISAs enable the use of only 1/10th the sample volume while providing 10x more sensitivity.
*Expires 31 December 2018
Our partner RayBiotech, Inc., develops innovative, reliable research tools for the post-genomic age. Following the completion of the human genome sequence, researchers have been able to analyze the expression of a myriad of disease-related genes; however, many diseases result from abnormal protein expression, post-translational modification, or interaction with other biomolecules.
Founded in 2001, RayBiotech addressed the need for efficient, high-throughput protein analysis by introducing the first commercially available cytokine antibody array. Since then, the product lines have expanded to include hundreds of arrays and immunoassays for the efficient analysis of proteins involved in inflammation, angiogenesis, apoptosis, cell growth, and signal transduction.
The products are designed for the quantitative measurement of cytokines, chemokines, growth factors, phosphorylated targets, immunoglobulins and other immunological markers in a variety of species. They provide a fast, sensitive and economical method to quantify protein levels in different sample types including serum, plasma, urine, cell culture supernatants as well as cell and tissue lysates.
RayBio ELISA Kits
- High sensitivity and specificity
- High reproducibility and broad linear range
- Optimized for serum, plasma, urine and cell culture media
- More than 3000 target analytes covering 15 different species
- More than 3000 literature citations
Browse our full ELISA portfolio.
RayBio Antibody Arrays
- High sensitivity - pg/mL to ng/mL levels
- More data, less sample
- >700 antibody arrays
- Membrane and glass slide format
- Array Picker - Antibody Array Selection Tool
Profile up to 1,000 proteins on a single array using high-density antibody arrays (L-Series) and direct biotin labeling of proteins.
- Glass-based Human, Mouse, and Rat High-Density Antibody Arrays
- Membrane-based Human, Mouse, and Rat High-Density Antibody Arrays
Analyze up to 274 cytokines in one experiment using multiplex sandwich ELISA-based methodology.
- Glass-based Human, Mouse, and Rat Cytokine Antibody Arrays (G-Series)
- Membrane-based Human, Mouse, and Rat Cytokine Antibody Arrays (C-Series)
To find the ELISA kit of your interest, please use the ELISA search tool
Simultaneously quantify up to 440 cytokines with similar sensitivity as ELISA.
The identical antibody pairs used for the RayBiotech C- and G-series Cytokine Antibody Arrays and for the Quantibody Cytokine Antibody Arrays are contained in the corresponding ELISA kits recommended for array data validation.
To find the ELISA kit of your interest, please use the ELISA search tool or browse the searchable table above.