Our partner EdiGene has developed an innovative and highly efficient CRISPR/Cas9 approach to design, perform and validate gene knockout in most commonly used human cells such as HEK293T, HeLa, HCT116, HepG2, A549 and Jurkat to speed up your research and save research money.
Over 2,000 ready-made knockout cell lines (Edi-G KO Cell Lines) are provided. The included parental control enables disease-related gene function and pathway analysis in isogenic cell lines. To validate gene knockout, the target region of each Edi-G KO Cell Line is sequenced twice to ensure each allele of the target gene has an insertion/deletion mutation but not an in-frame mutation.
For each knockout cell line, derivative products such as Knockout Cell Lysates (Edi-G KO Cell Lysates) are also available. The knockout cell derivatives provide further options and flexibility for the genome editing workflow. Representing a powerful tool for the identification, validation and confirmation of gene functions in cancer biology and signaling pathways, Edi-G KO Cell Lines and Lysates are rapidly becoming industry leading standards for antibody validation and quality control.
- Over 2,000 validated clonal knockout cell lines
- Gene knockout in commonly used cell lines like HEK293T or HeLa
- 100% knockout and complete loss of gene function
- Sequencing data provided in the data sheet
- Parental control included for loss-of-function comparison
- Corresponding cell lysates available
Edi-G KO Cell Lines and related products are ideally suited for:
- Gene function and biological pathway analysis
- Biomarker discovery and validation
- Drug target identification and validation
- Cancer development and progression studies
- Polyclonal and monoclonal antibody validation