Genomic DNA Sequencing
The Easiest NGS Workflow for Routine Sequencing.
- Minimal steps and hands-on time
- Consistent enzymatic fragmentation regardless of DNA input amount
- Compatible with diverse genome types of low or high complexity
- One universal approach for whole genome, exome and large gene studies
- Competitive pricing
Accel-NGS 2S Plus DNA Library Kit
Improve DNA sequencing results by covering more of the genome.
The Accel-NGS 2S Plus kit is the right choice for users working with low abundance double stranded DNA samples and delivers excellent genomic coverage across a broad range of input amounts (1 pg to 1 ug from samples as challenging as FFPE and cfDNA).
Pre-library quantification is optional, further streamlining the workflow. The kit is also available without polymerase. PCR-free libraries can be prepared from as low as 10 ng input DNA.
Library Complexity Swift vs. Illumina
Obtained at various sequencing depths for Accel-NGS 2S PCR-free libraries compared to the leading kit.
Accel-NGS 1S Plus DNA Library Kit
Libraries from single-stranded DNA and difficult to process samples.
Accel-NGS 1S Plus DNA Library Kit is the best choice for users needing to sequence difficult to process samples which cannot be sequenced by other methods.
Whether a sample is old, has been improperly handled, or requires harsh DNA extraction conditions, the Accel-NGS 1S Plus DNA Library Kit can deliver it in proper form to an Illumina sequencer. The kit is also tailored for metagenomics and microbial sequencing, e.g. of ssDNA virus, heat-denatured pathogenic samples, or difficult to extract organisms.
Supported sample types and applications:
· Single-stranded DNA
· Heat-denatured pathogenic samples
· Targeted sequencing
· Microbial sequencing
· Ancient DNA
NxSeq® AmpFREE Low Input DNA Library Preparation Kit
PCR free library prep kit for whole genome sequencing projects.
Generate more unbiased data per library with this Illumina-compatible, high efficiency and cost-effective fragment DNA library kit.
- Great Performance: High efficiency adaptor ligation produces more sequenceable fragments, better coverage & depth from single or multiplexed libraries.
- PCR-free:Generation of libraries from 75 ng of sheared input DNA produces more uniform coverage with minimal bias.
- Fast: Single-tube, 2 hour 10 minute protocol saves you time and gets your samples on the sequencer sooner.
- Affordable: Best priced and best performing PCR-free kit available.
Percentage of library DNA with correctly ligated adaptors.