Targeted Libraries in 2 Hours
- Informative - Interrogate thousands of germline and somatic variants down to 1% in clinically-relevant genes
- Streamlined - Easy, single-tube workflow to generate sequence-ready samples in under 2 hours
- Complete - Enables manual or automated workflow from content definition through data analysis
- Reliable - Uniform coverage and on-target performance from the most challenging and degraded samples, including FFPE and cfDNA
- Adaptable - Compatible with Illumina and Ion Torrent sequencing platforms
- Flexible - Enables either pre-designed or custom sequencing panels
For detecting and screening clinically relevant mutations* from 10 ng of starting DNA the Accel-Amplicon panels offer primers and library preparation in a single kit. Swift Biosciences' multiplex amplicon panels are optimized for sequencing on multiple platforms. Primer pairs in the panels are designed for compatibility with the short DNA fragments from both FFPE and cfDNA samples.
Accel-Amplicon Plus Panels combine the easiest, fastest workflow with flexible content to accelerate your variant discovery and screening. Simply leverage Swift Bio's pre-designed, validated core content and add your own targets. With the fast results and robust on-target performance and coverage uniformity, you'll have the most informative panel with the best data quality for your scientific needs.
- Colorectal (CRC) Cancer Panel
- Lynch Syndrome Panel
- Lung Cancer Panel
- Myeloid Panel
- Cystis Fibrosis CFTR Panel
- 57G Pan-Cancer Profiling Panel
- Comprehensive TP53 Panel
- BRCA1 and BRCA2 Panel
- BRCA1, BRCA2, and PALB2 Panel
- EGFR Pathway Panel
Simple two-step workflow.
Multiplex PCR followed by addition of indexed adapters generates up to 96 unique libraries for a single sequence run.