Next Generation Sequencing
Next generation sequencing (NGS), is a method of non-Sanger-based high-throughput DNA sequencing in which millions or even billions of DNA strands can be sequenced in parallel. This massively parallel sequencing technology has transformed biological research, offering an unparalleled level of data collection, invigorating the field of genomics and revolutionizing the potential for understanding our genetic basis. As access to technology increases and costs become more affordable, NGS-based research and applications will continue to grow.
BioCat offers a comprehensive suite of products and technologies to facilitate sample preparation for Next Generation Sequencing on Illumina platforms, including kits for library preparation and target enrichment.
- Targeted Sequencing
- CUT&RUN-sequencing and CUT&Tag-sequencing
- Hi-C and HiChIP Sequencing
- Library Normalization
We also provide NGS services, see below. It’s as simple as sending your extracted DNA or RNA samples to us and we’ll get the data back to you and your team.
- 2S Turbo DNA Library Kit - NGS Workflow for Routine Sequencing
- Swift 2S Sonic DNA Library Kits - High-throughput Library Preparation from Fragmented dsDNA
- Accel-NGS 2S Plus DNA Library Kit - Library Preparation from Inputs as low as 10 pg
- Accel-NGS 2S PCR-Free Library Kit - PCR-free NGS Preparation with Low Input Capability
- Accel-NGS 1S Plus DNA Library Kit - DNA Library Preparation from Difficult Samples (ssDNA, damaged DNA)
- Swift Amplicon 16S+ITS Panel – Comprehensive Microbial Identification using a Single Primer Pool
- LoopSeq DNA Sequencing Kit - Long-Read Single Molecule Sequencing on Illumina
- LoopSeq Microbiome Sequencing Kits - Long-Read 16S and 16S & 18S Single Molecule Sequencing on Illumina
- LoopSeq Mycobiome Sequencing Kit - Long-Read 18S ITS1 & ITS2 Single Molecule Sequencing on Illumina
- Swift RNA Library Kits – NGS Transcriptomics Workflow with Optimal Transcript Coverage
- RealSeq small RNA NGS Library Preparation Kits - Circularization-based Small RNA Library Preparation
- LoopSeq Transcriptome Sequencing Kit - Long-Read mRNA Single Molecule Sequencing on Illumina
- Accel-NGS 2S Hyb DNA Library Kit - Next-Generation Sequencing Prep for Hybridization Capture
- Swift Hybridization Capture Kits - Targeting Only Genes of Interest
- myBaits Biotinylated RNA Baits - Target Enrichment via Hybridization-based Capture
- Accel-Amplicon Panels - Overlapping Amplicon Coverage in a Single Tube
DNA Bisulfite Sequencing
- Accel-NGS Methyl-Seq DNA Library Kit - Preparation of Bisulfite Converted Libraries
RNA Bisulfite Sequencing
- EpiNext RNA Bisulfite Sequencing Kits - NGS Library Preparation for 5-methylcytosine RNA-seq
- EpiNext ChIP-Seq High-Sensitivity Kit - ChIP-seq from Mammalian Cell or Tissue Samples
- Accel-NGS 2S Plus DNA Library Kit - Whole Genome Sequencing of Limiting Samples such as ChIP-Seq
- EpiNext DNA Library Preparation Kit - NGS Library Preparation from DNA enriched by ChIP
CUT&RUN-sequencing and CUT&Tag-sequencing
- CUTANA ChIC / CUT&RUN Assays - High-Resolution Chromatin Profiling
- CUTANA ChIC / CUT&Tag Assays - High-Quality Data with Ultra-Low Sample Input
Hi-C and HiChIP Sequencing
- Arima-HiC - Simplified and Robust Chromosome Conformation Capture
- Arima-HiChIP - Efficient Capture of Chromatin Looping (3D) and ChIP Enrichment (1D)
- Swift Normalase Kit - Novel Enzymatic Library Normalization Technology
Interested in a service project?
Here are the services we provide. Just click one of the links for more information and to request a quote.
No matter what organism and type of sample you are working on, contact us today to learn how the NGS services provided can bring success to your next sequencing project.