BioCat GmbHIm Neuenheimer Feld 584
+49 (0) 6221-7141516
+49 (0) 6221-7141529
Legal DataDr. Michael Ehret
Dr. Michael Hartmann
Amtsgericht Mannheim, HRB 336519
BioCat GmbH General Terms [Deutsche Version]
- All products delivered by BioCat GmbH are for research purposes only.
- The products are only to be used by trained users in laboratories equipped to perform life science research.
- Restrictions by the local law have to be respected by the purchaser.
- By placing an order for a GVO product (genetically modified organism) you declare that you are working in an appropriate location (S1/S2 laboratory) according to the applicable rules and regulations in your country.
- No license or immunity under any patent is either granted or implied by the sale of any of our products.
- BioCat's warranty is to meet the specifications outlined in the accompanying data sheets and does not exceed the purchase price for the products.
- All prices are net and are subject to change.
- No responsibility is taken for the correctness of prices (errors accepted).
- Products are not returnable.
- Within Germany BioCat charges a shipping and handling fee of EUR 15.
- Customers in Heidelberg do not have to pay any shipping & handling charges, regardless if products are perishable or not.
- Shipping and handling charges for shipments to countries other than Germany, please inquire.
- Payment terms are 30 days net unless specified otherwise. BioCat GmbH reserves the right to charge administration fees and interest for late payments.
- Reservation of proprietary rights. BioCat GmbH remains owner of products until full payment is received.