Histone Modification Pattern AnalysisAbnormal histone modification patterns have been associated with many different diseases such as cancer, autoimmune disorders, and inflammatory and neurological diseases. Therefore, detection of histone H3 modifications would provide useful information for a better understanding of epigenetic regulation of gene activation and silencing, histone modification-associated pathological disease process, as well as for developing histone modification-targeted drugs. As the leading provider of histone modification assay products, Epigentek was the first company to offer a series of kits for singleplex quantification of each histone H3 modification. We have further refined our assay expertise by developing the EpiQuik™ Histone H3 Modification Multiplex Assay Kit. As the first multiplex assay for detecting up to 21 modified histone H3 patterns simultaneously, this kit has the following advantages:
• Simultaneously measure 21 different histone H3 modifications, which include all of the most important and the most well-characterized patterns.
• Quick and efficient procedure, which can be finished within 2.5 hours.
• Innovative colorimetric assay without the need for radioactivity, electrophoresis, chromatography, or expensive equipment.
• Excellent detection sensitivity
• An assay control is conveniently included for quantification of each histone H3 modification.
• Total histone H3 sets are included, which can be used for normalizing total histone H3 levels for relative comparison of histone H3 content between different samples or different treatment conditions
• Strip microplate format makes the assay flexible: manual or high throughput.
• Two extra 8-well strips are included in the kit.
• Simple, reliable, and consistent assay conditions.
EpiQuik Histone H3 Modification Multiplex Assay Kit
The EpiQuik™ Histone H3 Modification Multiplex Assay Kit (Colorimetric) is designed for measuring multiple histone H3 modifications simultaneously. In an assay with this kit, each histone H3 modified at specific sites will be captured by an antibody that is coated on the strip wells and specifically targets the appropriate histone modification pattern. The captured histone modified at specific sites will be detected with a detection antibody, followed by a color development reagent. The ratio of modified histone is proportional to the intensity of absorbance measured by a microplate reader at a wavelength of 450 nm.
Fig. 1. Schematic procedure of the EpiQuik™ Histone H3
Modification Multiplex Assay Kit (Colorimetric)
Kits for Chromatin Immunoprecipitation (ChIP) for identifying DNA interaction partners of acetylated and methylated histones are also available, see links below.
|EpiQuik Histone H3 Modification Multiplex Assay Kit (Colorimetric)||P-3100-96-EP||96 assays||918 €||DETAILS||Add to Cart|