Recombinant Nucleosome Panels• Unique mononucleosomes assembled from recombinant human histones
• Broad end-user applications
• Biotinylated 601 nucleosome positioning sequence
• With histone post-translational modifications (PTMs)
• Lack of free DNA
• Rigorous quality control
The access to epigenetic diversity in a physiological nucleosome context enables broad end-user applications, including:
• Nucleosome binding studies (e.g. chromatin reader binding preferences, see application data below for example using BRD4 BD-1),
• Enzyme screening assays (e.g. identification of preferred substrates),
• Antibody specificity testing (e.g. for applications that require antibody specificity in a nucleosome, rather than histone peptide context).
The biotin group on the DNA facilitates pull-down experiments. EpiCypher mononucleosomes do not contain free DNA which could alter assayed activities.
dCypher® Nucleosome Panels comprise a 96-well plate containing unique mononucleosomes assembled from recombinant human histones expressed in E. coli (two each of histones H2A, H2B, H3 and H4; accession numbers: H2A-P04908, H2B-O60814, H3.1-P68431/H3.2-Q71DI3/H3.3-P84243, H4-P62805). Single and combinatorial histone post-translational modifications (PTMs) are created using a proprietary synthetic method. The nucleosomes are wrapped by 147 base pairs DNA containing a central 601-positioning sequence (Lowary and Widom 1998 J Mol Biol. (1):19 -42) with a 5’ biotin-TEG group.
All nucleosomes in the panel are subjected to EpiCypher’s rigorous quality control metrics, including: ESI-TOF mass spectrometry analysis of the modified proteins; SDS-PAGE to confirm octamer composition and purity; native PAGE to confirm nucleosome assembly and lack of free DNA; and Western blot analysis of the PTM or histone mutation (if applicable).
|dCypher Nucleosome Full Panel||16-9001-EPC||96 well plate||2766 €||DETAILS||Add to Cart|
|dCypher K-MetStat & OncoStat Nucleosome Panel||16-9002-EPC||96 well plate||2215 €||DETAILS||Add to Cart|
|dCypher K-AcylStat Nucleosome Panel||16-9003-EPC||96 well plate||2215 €||DETAILS||Add to Cart|
|dCypher R-MetStat Nucleosome Panel||16-9004-EPC||96 well plate||1995 €||DETAILS||Add to Cart|