NGS Library Preparation from bisulfite converted DNA samples
For the Preparation of Bisulfite-Seq Libraries on Illumina® Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Platforms:
Improve Recovery of Library Molecules While Minimizing Fragment Bias
• Proprietary adapter attachment chemistry minimizes bias and supports low input
• High recovery of input DNA - maintain precious samples
• Low bias library preparation - reveal complete methylome
• Simple, 2-hour protocol - process more samples/day
• Inputs from 100 pg to 100 ng - use multiple sample types, e.g. cfDNA
• Minimal PCR cycles required - reduced amplification errors
• New: Module for High Throughput Single-Cell Methyl-Seq available
- WGBS (Whole Genome Bisulfite Sequencing)
- RRBS (Reduced Representation Bisulfite Sequencing)
- Hybridization capture using NimbleGen™ SeqCap™ Epi Enrichment System
- Bisulfite-converted DNA enriched by MeDIP, ChIP, or other methods
- Ancient DNA samples that may contain uracil nucleotides as a result of damage
The Accel-NGS Methyl-Seq DNA Library Kit maximizes DNA recovery of bisulfite-converted samples and resultant libraries accurately represent sample base composition. The kit currently provides the most comprehensive coverage of the methylome.
It utilizes Illumina-compatible adapter sequences and has been validated on the MiSeq® and HiSeq® platforms.
For both Accel-NGS Methyl-Seq and random priming kits, bisulfite conversion of the library is performed prior to library construction. With the traditional library kit, bisulfite conversion is performed on the completed library. The lightning bolts represent bisulfite-induced fragmentation, NGS adapters are depicted in green and blue, and non-uracil containing library products are shown in yellow.
Clean-up beads are not provided with the kit, we recommend the SPRIselect™ Reagent Kit from Beckman Coulter.
PDF-Downloads - Will open in new browser window
|Accel-NGS Methyl-Seq DNA Library Kit for Illumina - 24 reactions||30024-SWI||24 rxns||1908 €||DETAILS||Add to Cart|
|Accel-NGS Methyl-Seq DNA Library Kit for Illumina - 96 reactions||30096-SWI||96 rxns||6755 €||DETAILS||Add to Cart|
|Accel-NGS Methyl-Seq DNA Library Kit for Illumina - 24x96 rxns bundle||302304-SWI||2304 rxns||59536 €||DETAILS||Add to Cart|
|Accel-NGS Methyl-Seq DNA Library Kit for Illumina - 4x96 rxns bundle||300384-SWI||384 rxns||19890 €||DETAILS||Add to Cart|
|Methyl-Seq Set A Indexing Kit (12 indices, 2 reactions each)||36024-SWI||24 rxns||207 €||DETAILS||Add to Cart|
|Methyl-Seq Dual Indexing Kit (96 unique combinations)||38096-SWI||96 rxns||609 €||DETAILS||Add to Cart|
|Accel-NGS Methyl-Seq Unique Dual Indexing Kit (24 indices, 96 rxns)||39096-SWI||96 rxns||609 €||DETAILS||Add to Cart|
|Accel-NGS Methyl-Seq Unique Dual Indexing Kit (96 indices, 384 rxns)||390384-SWI||384 rxns||2233 €||DETAILS||Add to Cart|
|Accel-NGS Methyl-Seq Unique Dual Indexing Primer Plate (96-plex, 24x96 rxns bundle)||X92304-PLATE-SWI||2304 rxns||11486 €||DETAILS||Add to Cart|
|Accel-NGS Methyl-Seq Unique Dual Indexing Primer Plate (96-plex, 4x96 rxns bundle)||X90384-PLATE-SWI||384 rxns||2049 €||DETAILS||Add to Cart|
|Accel-NGS Adaptase Module for Single-Cell Methyl-Seq||33096-SWI||96 rxns||5182 €||DETAILS||Add to Cart|