DNA Clean-Up and Size SelectionAt a significantly lower price, Epigentek´s EpiNext DNA Purification HT System offers higher recovery than Agencourt AMPure XP*. Utilizing a powerful magnetic bead technology, this system is engineered specifically for high throughput DNA or PCR amplicon purification and DNA size selection. It can also be used for concentrating DNA and is suitable for selectively and consistently capturing DNA fragments or PCR amplicons that are 100 bps or larger in size.
• Optimized buffer chemistries: Complete separation of DNA or PCR amplicons. It can also be used for DNA size selection based on the ratio of beads to DNA sample volume.
• Fast and straightforward: The entire procedure can be finished in just 30 min for 96 samples and is highly amenable to a variety of automation platforms. No gels, filtration, centrifugation, or columns are needed.
• Efficient clean-up: Removal of excess primers, adaptors, nucleotides, salts, enzymes, and PCR inhibiting substances such as polysaccharides, polyphenols, lipids and dyes.
• Manual and automation friendly: Scalable for use in single tube or 96-well plate formats.
• Ultimate value: Superior performance for less than half the price vs Agencourt® AMPure® XP beads, without having to change any of your existing workflows or protocols.
• High recovery of DNA: Higher than 98% recovery of input DNA.
Principle & Procedure
The EpiNext™ DNA Purification HT System contains an optimized MQ binding bead solution which allows DNA or PCR amplicons to bind tightly to the beads. Excess primers, adaptors, nucleotides, salts, enzymes, and PCR inhibiting substances can be removed by simply washing the beads. Optimization of MQ bead ratio to input DNA allows DNA size selection by the removal of larger or smaller DNA fragments and recovery of desired target size DNA fragments.
DNA fragments of various lengths. Input amount can be from 0.1 ng to 1 ug.
Systems with 4 ml bead volume (P-1063-04-EP) permit a total of 192 standard purifications with 20 ul input DNA solution and 96 purifications with 50 ul DNA solution.
Fig. 1. Workflow
Fig. 2. Gel picture
Purification of 800 ng of DNA marker (Hyperladder 50 bp ladder, Bioline) using the EpiNext™ DNA Purification HT System with varying ratios of beads from 0.9X to 2.1X. AMPure XP beads were used as the control. M: Marker size of Agilent DNA chip kit.
Fig. 3. Percentage of recovery of input DNA fragments
"AMPure XP" beads vs “EpiNext” beads: 780 ng of DNA marker (Hyperladder 50 bp ladder, Bioline) were purified using the EpiNext™ DNA Purification HT System at 1.8X. Agencourt AMPure XP beads (1.8X) were used as the control. Recovery yield of 100 bp or higher DNA fragments was quantified with an Agilent Bioanalyzer 2100.
*Agencourt® AMPure® is a registered trademark of Beckman Coulter, Inc.
|EpiNext DNA Purification HT System||P-1063-04-EP||4 ml||206 €||DETAILS||Add to Cart|
|EpiNext DNA Purification HT System||P-1063-08-EP||8 ml||297 €||DETAILS||Add to Cart|
|EpiNext DNA Purification HT System||P-1063-64-EP||64 ml||1037 €||DETAILS||Add to Cart|
|EpiNext DNA Purification HT System||P-1063-X4-EP||480 ml||4696 €||DETAILS||Add to Cart|