Loop mediated isothermal amplification (LAMP) DNA Master Mix
Sensitive and Fast DNA LAMP in an Easy-to-Use Master Mix Format
• Loop-mediated isothermal amplification (LAMP): Facilitates running amplification reactions in difficult test environments, enabling use outside of a high-tech laboratory.
• Master Mix Format: Simplifies reaction setup and minimizes optimization required to produce the best assay results.
• High Thermal Stability: Highly thermostable enzyme (up to 90°C for 5 min) enables preheating of reactions containing purified target DNA which, depending on the target, may increase assay sensitivity and decrease time to results.
• Elevated LAMP Reaction Temperature (68-74°C): Improves primer specificity and reduces background amplification depending on the DNA target.
• Freeze-dry Compatible: Enables generation of room temperature stable test kits through lyophilization.
• Custom OEM Product Customizable: Once primers are optimized with the LavaLAMP™ DNA Master Mix, we can work with you to generate custom master mixes further optimized for your target and/or test needs – contact us
Both LavaLAMP™ DNA Master Mix kits contain: LavaLAMP DNA Master Mix, DNA Positive Control LAMP Primer Mix, and DNA Positive Control. The LavaLAMP DNA Master Mix with Dye also contains Green Fluorescent Dye for fluorescent detection of amplified DNA.
The Green Fluorescent Dye is also available separately.
You can also purchase all components of the mastermix in a component kit with separate vials for those. See below.
|LavaLAMP DNA Master Mix||30066-1-LU||200 rxns||395 €||DETAILS||Add to Cart|
|LavaLAMP DNA Master Mix with Dye||30067-1-LU||200 rxns||407 €||DETAILS||Add to Cart|
|LavaLAMP DNA Component Kit||30076-1-LU||500 rxns||373 €||DETAILS||Add to Cart|
|LavaLAMP DNA Component Kit with Dye||30077-1-LU||500 rxns||401 €||DETAILS||Add to Cart|
|Green Fluorescent Dye||30078-1-LU||500 rxns||156 €||DETAILS||Add to Cart|