|BIO-68030-BL||MANUAL||5ml||121.00 €||Add to Cart|
|BIO-68031-BL||MANUAL||50ml||542.00 €||Add to Cart|
|BIO-68032-BL||MANUAL||500ml||4113.00 €||Add to Cart|
Reaction clean-up, as well as a single- or double-sided size selection of libraries following the fragmentation, ligation and PCR steps in the next generation sequencing (NGS) workflow.
- Precise - consistent bead size for highly-reproducible selection of the user-defined fragment range
- Efficient - excellent recovery of fragments greater than 100 bp and efficient removal of all contaminants
- Flexible - highly effective clean-up from all types of fragmentation, ligation and PCR reactions
- Fast - eliminates centrifugation or filtration steps for fast manual processing and straightforward integration with automated liquid handling platforms
- Robust - bead composition specifically developed to withstand the rigours of the NGS workflow
JetSeq™ Clean is a NGS library preparation clean-up system based on paramagnetic bead technology, designed for efficient purification of nucleic acid fragments in next generation sequencing workflow. JetSeq Clean provides maximum flexibility allowing for left-, right- or double-sided size selection.
JetSeq Clean removes, salts, primers, primer-dimers and dNTPs, while library fragments are selectively bound to the magnetic particles based on their size. Purified library fragments are eluted from the magnetic particles using water or a low salt buffer and can be used directly for all downstream NGS applications. The protocol can be performed manually, or adapted to liquid handling workstations (e.g. Agilent, Beckman, Caliper, Eppendorf, Hamilton, PerkinElmer and Tecan) using 96- or 384-well formats.
- Sanger Sequencing
- Nucleic acid clean up
- Fragment analysis