ISOLATE II Fecal DNA Kit
|BIO-52082-BL||MANUAL||50 preps||591.00 €||Add to Cart|
Highly efficient purification of host-cell and microbial DNA by combining fast lysis of the starting material in the presence of guanidinium thiocyanate with the speed and purity of silica-membrane column purification.
- Fast – streamlined protocol for extraction of host cell and microbial DNA in as little as 15 minutes
- High-performance – recovery of consistently high-quality DNA, ideal for use in all downstream applications
- Efficient – rapid and effective lysis of fecal samples by bead beating for excellent recovery of DNA
- Flexible – reliable recovery of host and microbial DNA from human and a broad range of animal species
The ISOLATE II Fecal DNA Kit provides a simple, efficient column-based method for the isolation of DNA from a wide variety of fecal samples, without the need for hazardous reagents such as phenol.
By combining the stringency of guanidinium-thiocyanate lysis and high-density bashing beads and the speed and ease-of-use of silica-membrane purification to remove humic acids/polyphenols, the ISOLATE II Fecal Kit provides a fast method for the purification of high-quality bacterial/protist DNA from a variety of fecal samples including humans, birds, rats, mice, rabbits, cattle, etc. as well as host DNA.
The ISOLATE II Fecal DNA Kit has been designed to purify samples ideal for use in end-point PCR alongside any enzyme from the Bioline PCR portfolio, including MyTaq DNA Polymerase and in qPCR using the the SensiFAST Real-Time PCR Kits.
- End-point PCR
- Southern, dot and slot blotting
- Next Generation Sequencing
- Bisulfite conversion/methylation analysis