ISOLATE II Genomic DNA Kit
|BIO-52065-BL||MANUAL||10 preps||74.00 €||Add to Cart|
|BIO-52066-BL||MANUAL||50 preps||147.00 €||Add to Cart|
|BIO-52067-BL||MANUAL||250 preps||629.00 €||Add to Cart|
ISOLATE II Genomic DNA Kit provides a simple, efficient column-based method for the isolation of genomic DNA from a wide variety of materials, without the need for hazardous reagents such as phenol
- Fast – streamlined protocol for consistent recovery of genomic DNA in as little as 20 minutes
- High-performance – extraction of high-purity DNA, ideal for use in all downstream applications
- High-yield – efficient sample lysis and column-binding for high-yield recovery of genomic DNA from limiting amounts of sample
- Flexible – reliable extraction of genomic DNA from a very broad range of human, animal and microbial samples
By combining Proteinase K lysis with the speed and convenience of silica membrane purification, ISOLATE II Genomic DNA Kit provides a fast method for the purification of high-quality genomic DNA from a variety of starting materials.
By combining Proteinase K lysis with the speed and ease-of-use of silica-membrane purification, the ISOLATE II Genomic DNA Kit provides a fast method for the purification of high-quality genomic DNA from a variety of starting materials, such as mouse or rat tails, bacteria, yeast, dried blood spots, genomic/viral DNA from blood, hair follicles, paraffin-embedded issue (FFPE), insects, dental swabs, buccal swabs, stool viruses (e.g. CMV), Mycobacterium tuberculosis or Legionella pneumophila in sputum or bronchoalveolar lavage, EHEC bacteria in food, bacterial DNA (e.g. Chlamydia trachomatis) from cultures, biological fluids or clinical specimens, bacterial DNA (e.g. Borrelia burgordferi) and viral DNA (e.g. CMV) from urine.
ISOLATE II Genomic DNA Kit has been designed to deliver optimal performance in qPCR in tandem with SensiFAST Real-Time PCR Kits and in end-point PCR with MyTaq DNA Polymerase.
- End-point PCR
- Southern, dot and slot blotting
- Restriction digestion
- Next Generation Sequencing
- Bisulfite conversion/methylation analysis