HyperPAGE Prestained Protein Marker
|BIO-33066-BL||MANUAL||500 ul||148.00 €||Add to Cart|
A broad range prestained protein marker containing 9 purified recombinant proteins with molecular weights ranging from 10 kDa to 190 kDa, for easy size determination of proteins in SDS-PAGE and transfer to a membrane.
- Easy size determination - 9 prestained bands
- Broad range - 10 to 190 kDa
- Multi-colored - for easy identification and orientation
- Easy-to-use - giving clear and sharp band resolution
HyperPAGE is a broad range protein marker containing 9 purified prestained recombinant proteins with molecular weights ranging from 10 kDa to 190 kDa, ideal for molecular weight determination for a wide range of expressed proteins. The proteins are prestained and resolve into 4 blue and 5 pink bands with uniform intensity, for easy visualization and orientation.
HyperPAGE is suitable to monitor the efficiency of electrophoretic migration in SDS-PAGE and the transfer of proteins from gel to membrane in western blotting without the addition of dye. The HyperPAGE proteins have been labeled with fluorescent dyes and are supplied lyophilized, containing the buffer salts and detergent found in the typical SDS-PAGE buffer system.
- Monitoring of protein migration during SDS-polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis.
- Monitoring of protein transfer onto membranes during western blotting.
- Sizing of proteins on SDS-polyacrylamide gels and western blots.