|BIO-33045-BL||MANUAL||200 Lanes||87.00 €||Add to Cart|
|BIO-33046-BL||MANUAL||500 Lanes||191.00 €||Add to Cart|
Ready-to-use molecular weight marker, designed for fast size determination of nucleic acids from 100 bp to 2000 bp.
- Broad size range - 5 evenly distributed bands from 50 bp to 2000 bp
- Ready-to-use - reduces handling steps and saves time
- Fast separation - ideal for PCR products
- Supplied with loading dye - for loading sample DNA
Agarose gels are often run to check and see if a band is present or not, for example in a PCR reaction. With 5 regularly spaced bands, ranging from 100 bp to 2000 bp, EasyLadder™ I is a molecular weight marker especially designed for fast size determination of linear double-stranded DNA fragments on 0.5% to 3% TAE or TBE agarose gels.
This ready-to-use format, with a red loading dye already added to the ladder, reduces handling steps and saves time; simply transfer EasyLadder I from the vial to the gel, along with the PCR product and run at high voltage for just a few minutes (1-3 cm of a gel lane). The concentration of DNA in each of the EasyLadder I bands is provided for optionally determining the approximate mass of DNA in comparably intense sample bands of similar size. The EasyLadder I is also supplied with a 5x loading dye for the loading of sample DNA.
- Determination of PCR amplicon size
- Confirmation of plasmid construction
- Restriction fragment size determination