ClearColi™ cells are the first commercially available competent cells with a modified LPS that virtually eliminates endotoxic response.
ClearColi cells lack outer membrane agonists for hTLR4/MD-2 activation, eliminating this response compared with E. coli wild-type cells.
ClearColi BL21(DE3) Electrocompetent Cells
- Protein expression, plasmid production and phage display
- Human cell immunogenicity and toxicity assays
- Therapeutic protein production
- Membrane and lipid-binding protein production
ClearColi K-12 Electrocompetent Cells
- Cloning and plasmid production
- Mammalian transfection without endotoxin cleanup
- Transient protein expression
- Plasmid yields similar to DH10B cells