Assays for ultra-sensitive genomic mapping
- Diverse targets, including histone PTMs and transcription factors
- Low cell inputs (down to 5,000 cells)
- Fresh, frozen, and cross-linked cells or nuclei
- High signal-to-noise at reduced sequencing depth (3-5 million reads)
- Reliable, robust, streamlined workflow (from cells to data in < 4 days)
Cleavage Under Targets & Release Under Nuclease (CUT&RUN) is a breakthrough method for genomic mapping of protein-DNA interactions and histone post-translational modifications (PTMs). It enables investigation of a wide variety of target classes, including transcription factors, chromatin interacting proteins, and histone modifications. CUT&RUN also provides access to challenging targets like chromatin remodelers.
For new users, the
CUTANA™ CUT&RUN platform developed by our partner EpiCypher offers everything you need to get started, including user-friendly kits and protocols as well as validated antibodies.