Safely explore the enhanced transmissibility of the SARS-CoV-2 Delta variant with the new pPACK-SPIKE Delta (B.1.617.2) Lentivector Packaging Mix developed by our partner SBI. The resulting pseudotyped lentiviral particles can be used to conduct a range of SARS-CoV-2 studies in a biosafety level 2 laboratory, including neutralization assays, studies of virus interactions with host surface proteins, and the development of vaccines and therapeutics.
pPACK-SPIKE Delta (B.1.617.2) Lentivector Packaging Mix
- Based on SBI's highly cited pPACKH1 Packaging System
- Codon-optimized SARS-CoV-2 "S" protein from variant Delta (B.1.617.2, originally found in India) in place of VSV-G envelope protein
- Spike protein mutations: T19R, G142D, ΔE156-157, R158G, L452R, T478K, D614G, P681R, D950N
- Compatible with any 3rd generation lentivector reporter of your choice
- Ideal for vaccine and antiviral efficacy studies under biosafety level 2 conditions
More Products for SARS-CoV-2 Variant Research